"𝙞 '𝙢 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮"

𝙼𝚊𝚢 𝟷𝟺𝚝𝚑
𝙰𝚍𝚊𝚕𝚢𝚗𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

"should we like wake them up"

"i mean if we do so Josh will be sad all over again" is this a dream or am i just hearing things?

i slowly open  my eyes to see the entire cast looking at me and Josh. i slowly sit up since josh is still asleep and whisper to everyone to follow me. we walk to the small lobby "how is he?" liv asked giving me a hug "when i got here he was literally yelling at the nurse. she's in a come so that made him even worse" i say and Matt looks at the door and sees Josh sleeping.

"poor josh, he doesn't deserve this" Larry said hugging Sofia.

"guys!" i turn around and see Josh with a small smile seeing the cast. he hugs everyone and looks at me "did the doctor say anything" he asked with hope in his eyes. i nod no and his smile immediately fades "it's okay, she'll wake up soon" Frankie said rubbing his shoulder "i'm going to go and get some food, do you want some" i nod yes and he leaves "he's scared" Matt said looking at him "no shit Matt, his sister is a come and he doesn't know if she's going to make it or not! she'll make it by the way" Dara said.

𝐼𝑓 𝑠ℎ𝑒'𝑠 𝑔𝑜 𝑔𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑖𝑡 𝑜𝑡 𝑛𝑜𝑡

those words kept repeating in my head. what if i'm wasting my time being mad at Rendell. what if something happens to him? I mean he is trying his best. At least that is what my mom says.

"Lynn" Liv said snapping her fingers in front of my face
"Yeah?" I answer and she walks a little bit far away from the others.

"Now how are you doing? Josh said that you and Winter were really close. How are you feeling?"

"I feel guilty liv" i instantly breakdown. Liv hugs me and started to draw circles on my back "it's all my fault! If I kept talking to her after France she wouldn't have time to miss me and drive ten fucking hours to end up in a car crash" i say literally sobbing.

"Hey! No it's not your faul" i look to my left and see Josh. Liv hugs me tighter and walks away "actually it kinda is Josh. If I maybe continued tal-" Josh sat down on a chair and tapped the seat next to him gesturing for me to sit.

"It's not your fault Addy! You had a lot of things going on! You maybe didn't call her much but she still talks about you like crazy" he said wiping my tears.

"Sorry, i should be the one taking care you" i said and he chuckled "i think we should take care of Each other" he said and I nodded.

"Joshua?" Josh looks past me and stands up. "M-mom" he walked towards her and gave her a hug. There was mr and mrs. Bassett, Calire, Alison and pierre(winter's husband).

I slowly walk towards them and mrs.Bassett sees me "oh my god Adalynn! Look at you!" She said with a weak smile "I missed you mrs.B" i say giving her a tight hug.

"I'm so sorry this happened" i say with more tears coming. "what are sorry for? It's not your fault" mr.Basset said and giving me a hug.

"But i-" "no but. It was an accident Adalynn" he said and I hugged him tighter.

"What did the doctors say? Is she okay" Pierre asked and i nod no "the good news is that she has a pulse and it's getting stronger but they don't know when she'll wake up" i said which made alison cry even more.

Claire gave her a hug trying to calm her a little.

𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙.

It's been a week since winter's accident and she's still in a coma. Josh's mom said that she squeezed pierre's hand but the doctors didn't do much about it. The entire cast ate always coming with ideas to keep Josh busy so he doesn't think a lot about it.