・ five ・

Max and Kate skate along the road. "you guys are late again", Billy said as he took out his cigar.

"yeah, I had to get catch-up homework", Max said as she looked at Billy.

"Jesus. I don't care", Billy chuckled. "you guys were late again and you're skating home".

"how 'bout you, Lyn? what's your excuse? ", Billy looked at the black haired girl.

"some kids told me about some boring ass lessons", Kate said as she took Billy's cigar and went inside the car.

Billy went inside the drivers seat and lit up another cigar before driving.

leaves drifting through the wind as Billy drove along the roads fast.

"God, this place such a shithole", Billy said. Kate smirked, "yeah, it is".

"it's not that bad", Max said as she looked at Billy from the rear view mirror.

"no? ", Billy looked at Max from the rear view mirror. the boy smirked before opening the left side of the window.

"oh, God. Billy", Kate pinches her nose as the smell of cow shit come through her nostrils.

Billy inhaled sharply, "mmm, you smell that, Max? that's actually shit.. cow shit", Billy pinched his nose as well.

Kate closed the window as she couldn't take the smell any longer. "I don't see any cows", Max said as she looked around.

"clearly you haven't met the high school girls", Billy said. "oh, God, they smell worse than shit", Kate rolled her eyes.

Billy scoffed, "so what, you like it here now?". "no", Max said as she knitted her eyebrows.

"then, why are you defending it? ", Billy asked calmer. "i'm not", Max said as she looked at Kate for help.

"em, don't look at me", Kate said looking at the rear view mirror.

"sure sounds like it", Billy said, sounding more calmer.

"it's just we're stuck here, so", Max shrugged. "mhm, you're right. we're stuck here", Billy said. "and who's fault is that, em?", Kate said looking at max through the rear view mirror.

"both of you", Max mumbled. "what'd you say? ", Billy said, looking back and forth at the rear view mirror and the road.

"nothing", Max said quickly. "you'd say it's our fault? ", Billy said. Kate knew Billy was mad.

"no", Max shook her head aggressively. "you know who's fault is it", Billy said.

Kate sat comfortably in her chair. "say it", Billy said as he looked at the rear view mirror.

"Max..", Billy said in a slight sing song voice. "say it", the teen said sternly.

Billy turned around and shouted at Max's face, "say it! ".

the angry teen went back to his seat and drove faster, making Max go back slightly.

he hummed slightly to the music and hit his steering wheel as the music goes on.

Kate and Max notices Mike, Dustin and Lucas pedaling their bikes without a worry.

"Billy, slow down", Max said as she looked closer. "oh, there you guys' new hick friends? ", billy pointed at them.

"what the fuck? ", Kate mumbled as she knitted her eyebrows.

"no! I don't know them", Max said quickly. "I guess you won't care if I hit 'em then, huh, Max? ", Billy said.

"I get bonus points if I get 'em all in one go?", Billy said. Kate smiled excitedly, "yes".

Kate sat up right and to see the boys clearer. "no, Billy, stop it's not funny", Max said, looking at Billy from the back seat.

Billy looked at Max with a serious face while Kate smiled, dragging her tongue across her teeth lightly.

the engine revved loudly as Dustin looks behind him, "hey, guys? ". Kate laughed excitedly.

Billy hit his hand on his steering wheel, "Billy, come one, stop it. it's not funny, Kate, stop! ", Max looked at Billy.

Billy was close to the 3 boys as they pedaled as fast as they could. Billy put his tongue out as Max tried to stop Billy.

Billy was close to hitting the 3 boys who pedaled as fast as they could.

"Billy, stop it! ", Max took the steering wheel and drove to the right, making the boys drive to the left as Dustin had fallen down.

"yeah! that was a close one huh? ", Billy shouted to Max.

Kate sighed happily as Billy smiled at the sight of his sister being happy.

Kate and Billy had laughed like a maniac while Max sighed in relief.

Billy and Kate had done this a couple times but Max always stops them in time.

Max looked behind her and see the boys safe, a sigh of relief leaving her lips.

"was that...", Dustin stood up beside Lucas. "HEKATE", Lucas sighed out.

"that's HEKATE? ", Mike said with his eyes widened.

"Kate with Mad Max and their brother, Billy Hargrove", Dustin panted.