𝗘𝘅𝗮𝗺

(Y/N)'s POV

"(Y/N)" Karma held my hand as he faced me with an unreadable expression.

Everyone in class 3-E were heading towards the school's main building for their exam, I was walking hand in hand with Karma since it was still early. He said it was better to let them leave first because he wanted to hold my hand and I found that adorable.

"Karma" I greeted him back playfully, why was he so serious, it makes me feel nervous and I hate being vulnerable. But I guess it was okay since it was him.

"I know that this engagement was set up by our parents" Karma had his hand to his neck while his other hand held onto mine. He was warm, it was an extremely nice feeling.

"I-I j-just wanted to uhh.." He stutters uncontrollably. His facial expressions reddening til the tip of his ears.

"What are you guys doing here? Shouldn't you guys be at the main building?" Irina, our English teacher suddenly came out from nowhere with Karasuma sensei by her side.

"Just give-" Karma wanted to yell at them for interrupting our moment but I stopped him by placing a finger on his lips.

I smiled at him softly. "Let's go, Karma"

"..Okay" Karma sighs deeply, dissapointed that he couldn't say what he wanted. But we have all the time in the world, so I wasn't worried.

I just hooked our arms together while walking towards the main building.

"Do your best, Karma" I encouraged him, I knew that he was studying alone, he tried hiding the fact that he was studying though. He didn't want me to worry, what a stupid guy. I can't help but scoffed at the memory when I caught him sleeping on a tree with a bunch of textbooks on him.

"I will beat him, (Y/N). I swear and promise you" Karma flashed his signature smile at me. Sometimes I wonder if he's out of my league.

"I don't doubt it at all" I lay my head on his shoulders, the main building was coming into our vision.

-

The exam questions weren't hard at all. I feel bad because I see students all around me were struggling really badly. It was so easy to me, I could finish it within 15 minutes but I tried to drag it out as long as I could.

I was sitting at the back so I could see most of the students behaviour including Karma. Karma has this relaxed smile on his face that doesn't match his hand that was rapidly answering every question. I know that Karma's smart but he was definitely showing off. Sitting cross legged, his other hand spreaded out to the side of his chair.

I could only slightly giggle at this, I know he knows that I was watching him as his other hand that was by his side pointed a "peace" sign before quickly putting it down.

How lucky am I to have him..

-

"How'd you think you did, (Y/N)?" Nagisa came up to me first excitedly. I could tell he did just fine on the test.

"It wasn't too bad" It was so easy, I would feel bad for saying that though. Karma just hugged me from behind with his head placed on my head. This made Nagisa embarrassed and run away. I would lightly hit Karma for scaring him away but he would just chuckle with that sweet voice of his.

The following days were the same, me and Karma holding hands together walking towards the main building, finish our tests on that day and Karma would walk me back home.

-

After exam week, it was finally time to announce the results.. coincidently enough, I got sick.

In the morning, I would always be waiting for Karma at the bus station. But I got sick so I was in bed the whole time. I texted him but he was most likely already on his way to school so he didn't read it.

I could hear someone ringing our doorbell and I wanted to get it but my grandpa went ahead and answer it instead. My grandpa was greeted by Karma and he was in shock. He hadn't seen Karma since we moved a long time ago. So when I heard my door open, I covered my head with a blanket because I was too embarrassed to show Karma my weak side.

"(Y/N).." He pulled my blanket and I whined while blocking my red face. I swear it was from the sickness!

"Should I stay with you?" Karma measures my temperature by putting his hand on my forehead.

"No!" I immediately sat up which startled him.

"Go to school, Koro sensei is about to announce the results"

"But it's already obvious isn't it"

"Y-You should go, Karma-kun"

"Fine, but I'll be back" He pouted while gathering his things.

I sighed in relief.

He pushes me down and lays the blanket on top of me before sneakily placing a quick kiss on my lips.

"Y-Y-You're going to get sick! Stupid!" I place my hands over his lips as he laughed out loud in amusement. I wasn't bothered by him kissing me, I just didn't want him to get sick..

-

I did not expect this..

All of class 3-E were now in my living room. After resting I could now move around without feeling dizzy but just seeing all of them here makes my head spin.

"Karma.. What's the meaning of this?"

"(Y-Y/N) don't blame Karma-kun.. we sort of.. forced him to bring us here" Yukiko said as the rest all nodded their heads.

"These bunch of idiots threatened to-" Karma shuts up as he felt a bunch of glares were directed towards him. "Anddd they followed me here" Karma gives up on saying the rest.

"Besides that, how are you feeling (Y/N)?"
"We were all worried you know" Yuuma and Kaede voiced out with concern.

"I'm fine guys, it's just a small fever.. I'm feeling alot better now"

"Since you're feeling better. Mind looking at this?" Terasaka gives a piece of paper to me.

"Hm?" I read it and realisation hits me.

Exam ranking (CLASS)

1. (F/N)(L/N)
2. Akabane Karma
3. Rio Nakamura
.
.
.

Exam ranking (ALL)

1. (F/N)(L/N)               500
2. Akabane Karma        499
3. Asano Gakushuu       497
.
.
.

I got 500/500 marks.. I got a perfect score.