𝗦𝘁𝘂𝗱𝘆

"Karma-kun, are you sure about this..?" (Y/N) feels guilty because she's the reason they they'll have to deal with this.

"What are you saying, of course I'm sure" Karma lightly flicks her forehead. He leans back into his chair with arms supporting his head in a relaxed manner. But he isn't relaxed at all, in his head he was trying to calm himself down. He didn't want to lose (Y/N). Not again, never again.

Karma told the rest of the class about this "deal" without including (Y/N)'s part of course. Koro sensei promised to help them beat class 3-A.

-

"(Y/N)-chan, we're heading to the school's library wanna join?" Kaede picks her bag up before catching up to (Y/N).

"Karma-kun, can I go with them?" (Y/N) points towards the group which included Nagisa, Kaede, Manami, Yukiko, Yuuma Isogai and Rio.

"Of course you can, you don't have to ask me for permission. Who do you think I am, your master?" Karma secretly was embarrassed by suggesting himself as your master. The thought of you calling him master is making him excited but he tried to make that thought dissapear.

"Then.. will you be joining us?"

"I need to do something else" by doing something else, Karma meant that he was going to study his butt off. He doesn't do well in study groups and he wanted to beat Asano Gakushuu badly so he can't have any distractions.

"Goodluck Karma-kun"

"You too, (Y/N) not that you needed it but-"

"I'll see you tomorrow, goshujin sama!" And with that, (Y/N) ran to Kaede and the rest of the group. Leaving an incredibly flustered Karma behind.

-

The group found a place to sit and started studying together. The other students from other classes were all staring at them while also badmouthing them but they didn't even seem to notice it. As if they were in their own bubble, no one else could step in it.

"And so if you move this to there-" (Y/N) teaches Nagisa maths before she was rudely interrupted by the Big Five themself. Asano Gakushuu was no where to be seen though, this made her relieved.

"The rumored ice queen is hanging out with a bunch of losers" The guy with green hair and glasses known as Teppei Araki spoke up first.

The other students all turned towards their table, watching the drama unfold infront of them.

"Hm, what soft silky hair you have" Ren Sakakibara touches Yukiko's hair before (Y/N) threw an eraser to his hand which made him let go of Yukiko's hair and barely dodged it in shock.

"Oi oi oi, no need to get all aggresive now. What are you jealous of me paying more attention to her? Do you miss me, (Y/N)?" Ren stood up straight placing his hands on his waist.

"What are you guys doing here?" Yuuma glared at them.

"We just wanted to check on you guys, we're school mates afterall" The shaggy black haired guy suddenly walks up to them with a creepy grin on his face.

"We don't need you guys to check up on us, thanks but no thanks" Kaede sits back down trying to ignore them.

"Shut it green head, your voice is annoying" Seo Tomoya also the rudest of them all insulted her.

"Fuck off" (Y/N) has had enough of them, interrupting their peaceful study session, harrassing her friend and insulting another. She stands up and walks towards them with crossed arms. Nagisa tried to pull her back but she brushes him off softly.

"Huh? what foul mouth you have, what a delinquent you are. So the rumors are true" Teppei pushes his glasses up.

"I said fuck. off." (Y/N) held this murderous glint in her eyes. The students that were present in the library all had chills down their spine. The temperature dropped to 0.

This made the rest of Big Five sweat a little but they were too stubborn to go away eventhough their heart tells them to abort.

"W-We-" Teppei stuttered without meaning to so he took a deep breath before composing himself once more. "We won't lose to your class" He finally said.

"We're even confident to bet our lives-" Koyama started to brag before the rest of class 3-E all held up mechanical pencils with sharp leads to their necks.

"Don't joke around about lives" Nagisa said coldy.

(Y/N) just uncrossed her arms and walked back to her seat, flipping the pages to a new chapter.

The rest of Big Five gulped and finally backed away. As they're leaving they shouted "The deal is on! The winners get to order the losers around"

-

Karma bangs his head on the table he was studying on as he kept being reminded of what she called him.

'(Y/N), that's so unfair'