"You won't."

& then the kissing continued. My lips just couldn't get enough of his.

We were inevitably interrupted by the others who thought it was funny to barge in on us. Even though Luke told me they wouldn't, we never actually locked the door to ensure that.

When they snuck in, Luke was still hovering over me, my hands were knotted in his hair & my legs were wrapped around his waist, pulling him as close to me as I could.

Michael cleared his throat & then my eyes popped open & I looked up at Luke. "Sorry, just wanted a picture." Michael laughed as I saw a flash.

"Why?!" I yelled, finding a pillow to throw at him.

"Cause I like being a dick to Luke & I wanted to make sure he wasn't using his yet..."

"Oh my god!" Luke complained. "Just get out!" 

Luke jumped off the bed & he pushed Michael out, locking the door this time.

He jumped back in bed & we went back to our original position, him on his back as I was on my side, my head on his chest. Now we were under the blankets & this was even more comfy now.

"Sorry for them. We kind of have this band thing where we try to catch each other in hook ups. It started as a joke but now it's like a running thing & every time someone is with a girl, we try to get pictures."

"That's just weird. We have to lock the door next time."

"Oh we will. Are you tired?" He asked, kissing the top of my head.

"Now I am, yea."

"Okay, go to bed then. I gotcha." He squeezed me tight.

"Goodnight Luke."

The last thing I heard before I fell asleep was Luke whispering, "Sweet dreams, beautiful."

Luke's P.O.V

When I woke up the next morning with Charlie curled up next to me, I almost couldn't believe it.

It had been so long since I last spent the night with a girl.

I'm not perfect, I might have hooked up with a few fans along the first tour. It wasn't like it was every single show or anything but it has happened & usually she was gone by morning.

But now I had one girl, one that I liked a hell of a lot & that was all I needed & to wake up next to a girl, that hasn't happened in forever & I'm so thankful it was Charlie.

I woke up before her & I just admired her for a second. She looked so vulnerable, so innocent as she slept & she was just beautiful.

I was feeling things for this girl that I hadn't felt in so long, well maybe ever.

I closed my eyes & I relaxed again until I felt Charlie move around in my arms but then I felt her sit up to leave. 

"No." I whined, pulling her back into my arms. "Don't go anywhere."

"I have to pee." She giggled. "I'll go fast."

"Fine." I pouted.

"Oh put that lip away mister." But she did as she said, she peed fast & then she jumped back into bed with me. "Your hair looks cute." She laughed, as she messed my hair up even more.

"I don't wake up with the quiff, it takes work sweetheart."

"Well, I like it down like this too. It's cute when it's down."