Chapter 7) True Face Of DEMON

Começar do início

L . Le . Leave me .... ,, She said after controlling her breath and Heartbeats

No !! Never Snow White .... I won't ever leave you  .. ,, he said and kissed her nap and she bit her lips . Soon tears welled up in her eyes when her mind Replay the scene of her broken wedding and her parents . She pushed him with force and he stumbled few steps back away from her . She was blazing in anger . After ruining her and her future  now he was playing with her mind , heart and body too .

Danny didn't like the way she behaved with him and again marched towards her and rubbed her bosom with his muscular chest . He tilted down his head and looked at her directly

I'll cut Your wings and caged you in my castle for your entire life .... ,, He said his each words were like a molten lava and his eyes were red . She knew now or never so she stood for herself and answered him back with confidence

I'll never accept You ... ,, She said and tried to ran away from his hard grip . He pulled her towards him and she landed on his chest . He wrapped his strong arms around her tiny waist and clutched her body tightly . She whimpered but didn't Broken Infront of him .

I'll fuck this sweet little mouth of yours .. ,, he growled loudly . He rubbed her lower lips with his thumbs and with his another hands were on arms , gripping tightly enough to left marks .

Let me go !! .. ,, she screamed and started pushing him away from her body .
She Cried and hot tears were streaming down from her eyes

Never ... ,, He said and claimed her mouth furiously and wildly thrust his tongue in her mouth . He tasted her tears , blood and saliva at the same moment .

She was suffocating and needed air but Danny was not in the mood to left her . He saw her eyes were starting to rolled back then he pulled himself away from her mouth . He put his forehead on hers and she sobbed loudly while filling her lungs with oxygen . Her stomach churned again and she wanted to threw up but Danny didn't let go off her hands .

Leave my hands .... ,, She said . Her voice was low

No.... ,, Danny replied and smirked playfully at her condition

Let me go .... ,, SHe pleaded to him but he growled in return and lastly she did what she was holding from last few minutes . She threw up at him . He was shocked and his eyes were wide . He was gapping like a fish . She again emptied her stomach on him . She got relaxed after threw up and looked at him .

Now kiss me ... Why don't you want to kiss me now in this condition ? .... ,, Maria spoke to him in mocking tone and Danny took her taunts at his heart .

Challenge Accepted ... ,, He said and slammed his lips on hers . She gasped under his mouth and he kissed or tasted every corner of her mouth . He left when he got satisfied . Her eyes were teary and stucked on him . She didn't find his actions normal . Who kissed someone who just threw up and didn't even washed their mouth . She cringed at his abnormal psycho actions but Danny had different plans for her .

You know what .... ,, Danny rubbed her bottom lips which were wounded by him and looked at her deep brown-ish eyes .

You are a fire and I would love to play with this fire .... ,, He said and kissed her forehead lovingly and lastly said " put ointment on your wounds " and walked out of the room leaving her in dazed .

Dazed of his confusing yet strong 'enough to send chills into her spines ' words . Her eyes were red and puffy . Lips were swollen by the intense kisses . She entered into the bathroom and locked Properly because she didn't had any trust on the demon who looks always hungry .

She stripped her clothes and stood under the shower . She rubbed herself and thought what exactly happened and what he did to her ? She washed her mouth and cleaned herself and dried her body . She watched herself in the mirror . She hadn't anything special with her then why that demon took her with him . Why at every night he pulled her towards his chest and wrapped his arms around her body and slept while hugging her like his was depends on her . If she'll leave then he'll die .

Maria shook her head and again thought of him . He didn't touched her improperly . He never tried to got close to her . He always smiled warmly at her like his soul was craving for her soul . But his ways were not making any senses for her .

He made her culprit for her boyfriend .

He made her a Cheater Infront of her parents .

Because of him , her wedding called off ...

Because of him , her parents threw her outside of the house ...

Society thought wrong of her ...

He caged her in this dark cold castle which gave nightmares to her .

He didn't let her to talk to her parents ..

He cooked for her and gave delicious meals on time .

He gave her privacy but he was the also one who didn't let her pee in peace ..

All the time either he was staring at her creepily or ranting SNOW WHITE !!

SNOW WHITE !!

SNOW WHITE !!

SNOW WHITE !!

now she started to hate snow White and this words too .

He forced her to eat every portion of meals including grasses and bitter juices too

It's healthy .... ,, These words of him always made her angry but she chose not to fought with him in the table .

She came out of the bathroom and chose a dress to wore . Daniel showed her whole castle but her mind was still on the thought of a dark Secret room which was locked and Danny had the keys of that room . She huffed in annoyance and ready to made another trouble for him .

She smiled at her and walked out of the room in the search of Demon . She was confused about his whole demeanor .
She was trying to understand Danny and there Danny was restless and releasing his frustration in the form he was excellent MARTIAL ARTS

.

.

.

SORRY for late updating my net ditched me on time 🥺🥺

I'll update the next part of this chapter Tomorrow .... 💃💃

This is my third update 😎

How's the chapter readers 🙏

Thank you 😊☺️

ShineeSunshine 🥰😍🤩😘