Party

Alisia lay on one of the sunbeds as the Tracy boys splashed each other in the pool, Alisia rolled her eyes when they pushed John off the float and into the water. Jeff and Lady P laughed with each other at the BBQ.

Jeff suddenly called everyone over to him, "gather around everybody I have an announcement to make," everyone walked over, "tonight is a special night, we're all together because of three very special people, Fermat, Tintin and Alan, the world needs thunderbirds and the thunderbirds needs you." 

Alisia side-hugged John who smiled down at her, they watched as each one got their very own thunderbirds badge which caused everyone to smile. The boys walked over and pulled Alan into the water. 

Virgil looked over at Alisia who nodded and smiled "John!" she shouted and motioned for him to come over while Virgil handed some laminated cards to his brothers and positioned them and told them, "hold them up when I say." The boys all looked confused but did as they were told.

Alisia and John stood to the side being watched by everyone interested in what was going on. "What is it?" John asked as he kissed his wife on the cheek, "turn around," she ordered and nodded at Virgil who nodded at his brothers and they all held up the paper. 

John went along and read each one Vigil held "you're" Alan held "going" Scott held "to be a" and Gordon held a larger piece that said "dad" in big bold writing. The boys began to jump around in the water when they had read it themselves, Jeff let out a shout of surprise and hugged Lady P. John's mouth hung open and turned towards his wife who smiled at him but before he could react the alarms began to blare.

The thunderbirds made their way inside and the new thunderbirds stood in front of Jeff and Alisia's faces because they would not be going on this mission, Jeff smiled at them before stating "thunderbirds are go" and off they went to save the world.