Interrupted

*eight months later*

It was John and Alisia's third year anniversary but they had planned nothing because John had just come down from thunderbird 5 for a week and as long as they were together they didn't care. Alisia was still a 'thunderbird in waiting' as the boys had started to call her, she had been up to 5 for a couple of days but she still had training that Jeff was doing when John wasn't around or couldn't do it over the phone.

John and Alisia had gotten ready for bed and put on a movie, the rest of the Tracey bunch were somewhere else in the house and had been told by John to not interrupt the pair unless it was an emergency. 

Alisia lay on her side watching the TV with one leg spread across John's waist, John wore some shorts while Alisia wore shorts, a baggy top and a pair of lacy underwear underneath. John's hand caressed his girlfriend's clothed side which caused her top to rise higher and higher until John's hand was touching her skin. Alisia sighed at the feeling before turning her head and capturing John's lips with hers. 

The kiss began to get heated as John moved Alisia so she was straddling him, the kiss broke as John lifted the top over his girlfriend's hand and wrapped her in his arms. Once his arms were around her he pushed her down on the bed so he was on top of her, never once breaking their kiss. Alisia's fingers traced over John's abs gently which caused a shiver to face through him, just as John was reaching round to unclip Alisia's bra their door swung open and Alan's voice entered the room "Ali, will you read..." he paused when he saw his brother on top of the girl he wanted to read him a bed time story, Jeff's voice could be heard in the corridor as he came to stand behind his youngest "Alan I said they were..." he looked at the pair who were frozen "busy" he drew out the word, his eyes widened as he stared at his son laying on top of Alisia who was also wide-eyed. John jumped up from the bed and began to scratch the bag of his head "hey dad, hey Alan" he said as he looked from the pair at the doorway to his girlfriend who had pulled the covers over her body.

They had all stood there for a couple of minutes staring at each other before Jeff said "come on Alan I'll read you your bedtime story and Ali can read you one tomorrow" Alan was pulled away from the door as Jeff closed it. John looked towards Alisia with embarrassment all over his face which caused Alisia to begin the giggle loudly, "you think thats funny?" john asked as he walked towards the bed and climbed back on top of Alisia who nodded as her answer to the question. John was about to say something but was cut off by Alisia kissing him "I love your family" she said as they started their passionate kiss again and this time they were not interrupted.