Up In The Sky

*one year later*

Alisia and John had been married for a year and for their anniversary they were up in thunderbird 5. Where they had been for about three months and they still had about two months to go before they were next down on earth.

The couple sat on a blanket on the floor of 5 with the screen showing the stars. Alisia lent in and kissed John who smiled like a child on Christmas day, "I can't believe we've been married for a year." John breathed, "I just can't imagine my life without you." 

Alisia looked down at their entwined hands and was about to reply but a loud alarm rang throughout thunderbird 5. The pair jumped up and ran to the control panel "it's an oil rig fire" John stated as he sent the alarm down to Tracy island.

Alisia looked at the information on the screens, "six men are trapped on board the oil rig." Alisia stated as she started to watch the news to get a look at what they were going into. Alisia watched the screen and saw Thunderbirds 1 and 2 arrive, John was rushing around trying to find a way that the thunderbirds could help the trapped men as Alisia tapped the screen watching the heat signals to make sure everything was ok. 

There was a spike in heat and Alisia linked with the comms, "Scott you need to move your too close to the tower," she stated as the rest of the mission went smoothly and the thunderbirds were on their way back to Tracy Island.

John hugged Alisia from behind as she stood in front of the control panel, "isn't today the day Alan is back from school?" she asked, John nodded as he rested his head on her shoulder "you should ring your dad later, to check on things" John nodded again and then turned her around and sweetly kissed her on the cheek, "I love you" he stated while smiling at his wife.
Alisia smiled back and pulled John in for a kiss "I love you too" she mumbled against his lips.

A couple of hours later John sat at the control panel waiting for his dad to pick up, "hey John, I was just about to turn in, what can I do for you?" John asked when he answered. John smiled as Alisia came and sat on his lap, "we could sure use a pizza" John joked "you know a place that delivers?" Alisia added in agreement. 

Jeff smiled at the pair before answering, "30 minuted or it's free right" Alisia giggled slightly and rested her head on John's shoulder as he wrapped his arms around her. Jeff looked at the pair and asked, "anything else on your minds?" 

John and Alisia both looked at the screens and John answered while swinging them both side to side in the chair, "well there's a forest fire in Vladivostok and a typhoon heading for Singapore. What's happening on planet Tracy?" 

Alisia stared worriedly at Jeff as he sighed, "Alan's home for spring break." Alisia and John looked towards each other before Alisia joked "yeah, I thought we could see a storm brewing in your region!" 

Jeff sighed again, "teenagers!" John moved his chair closer to the screen, "we've all been there, and Dad you've done a great job since mum died." 

Alisia lifted her head and added "yeah Jeff you have raised the best son's in the world" John looked at his wife and gently kissed her on the cheek "thanks guys" Jeff smiled "keep an eye on the typhoon for us and I'll call Vladivostok, see if they need any help with that forest fire" Alisia leaned forward and pressed a couple of buttons to put the typhoon on the big screen "FAB dad sleep tight" John ended the call and spun in his chair.

The couple spent a couple more minutes watching the screen before they headed to their bedroom to sleep but before they could fall asleep Alisia turned to John and stated, "I need to talk to you when we wake up," John nodded tiredly and the pair drifted off to sleep.