It's time

Gabriel was about to leave the house when Nathalie stopped him, "Ace has the peacock miraculous!", Nathalie yelled, "what!?", Gabriel screamed, Adrien raced down the stairs, "Nooroo dark wings rise!", Gabriel yelled transforming, Adrien's eyes widened, Hawkmoth looked at Adrien, "Plagg claws out!", Adrien yelled transforming, "well then", Nathalie said. Hawkmoth and Chat noir run out of the house and onto the bridge, "so Nathalie's Mayura?", Chat noir asked, Hawkmoth nodded, suddenly a blue man with purple eyes and a blue overcoat landed in front of them, "give that back", Hawkmoth commanded, Ace laughed, "how about no", Ace said. A sentimonster grabbed Chat noir's ring from behind, "no!", Adrien yelled, "Ace, don't make the same mistake I did", said, "oh boo hoo what's next are you going to use the magic of friendship to defeat me?", Ace asked with a sinister laugh, "what?, no I'm gonna beat you're ass", Hawkmoth said charging at Ace.

Nathalie nervously watched the news when a contraction started, "shit", Nathalie cursed, Plagg flew into the mansion, "Hawkmoth is losing and Chat noir's miraculous was taken", Plagg said, Nathalie began to cry, Plagg sat on her shoulder, "if only I wasn't so dumb", Nathalie said. "wait, I have an idea", Nathalie said.

Hawkmoth was blasted backwards, Adrien ran over to him, "see Agreste, I told you that you wouldn't win", Ace said, "how do you know my Identity?", Hawkmoth asked, "I saw you're miraculous", Ace said. Nathalie walked next to Hawkmoth, he tried getting up but Nathalie shoved him back down with her foot, "Ace, is it to late to say that I love you?", Nathalie asked, Ace smiled, "No", Ace said, Nathalie walked over to him and put her hands on his cheeks, "I knew you would choose me", Ace said, Nathalie pulled him in and kissed him, a tear ran down Adrien's cheek, Nathalie took one of her hands and used it to take the miraculous and kicked Ace in the groin, Ace screamed and fell to the ground. "Oops", Nathalie said smiling, she put the miraculous on and walked over to the boys, Adrien put his ring back on, "did you two really think that I was gonna choose Ace?", Nathalie asked, Adrien hugged her and Hawkmoth kissed her. Dussu hugged Nathalie's cheek, "Dussu, I'm so glad you're okay", Nathalie said, "let's get back home, my feet hurt", Nathalie said, the police officer put Ace in handcuffs, "you will pay Agreste!", Ace yelled as he was shoved in the police car. Hawkmoth carried Nathalie back to the mansion. 

A few weeks go by, Nathalie and Gabriel were watching Adrien put the milk and cookies on the table, Nathalie felt something going down her legs, "oh no", Nathalie said, Adrien and Gabriel looked at her, "it's time", Nathalie said, the boys both had confused looks on their face, Nathalie face palmed, "My water broke", Nathalie said, they still looked at her confused. "oh my god you two, the baby is coming", Nathalie said, "ohhh", Gabriel said, "wait", Adrien said, both the boys flipped out, Gabriel ran upstairs and grabbed the hospital bag, Adrien put on his shoes. Gabriel picked Nathalie up and they ran to the car, Adrien nervously held Nathalie's hand.

The next morning, in the mansion Nathalie was holding her newborn while Gabriel and Adrien were standing next to her, Plagg, Dussu, and Nooroo were sitting on the arm rest that Nathalie wasn't using, "Adrien what should we name her?", Nathalie asked, Adrien looked at the baby, "she looks like dad so maybe Gabriella, Gabbie for short", Adrien said, "I love it", Nathalie said, "me too", Gabriel said, "our little butterfly", Gabriel said, "do you wanna hold her Adrien", Nathalie asked, Adrien smiled, "I would love too", Adrien said, Adrien sat across from Nathalie as she handed him the baby, "I love you, mom", Adrien said looking at Nathalie, she smiled, "I love you too, son", Nathalie said.