Investigation

The next morning, "here's the camera's you requested", Max said, "thanks max", Adrien said closing the door, Adrien  turned around to see Gabriel, "What are you doing with those cameras?", Gabriel asked, Adrien looked to see if Nathalie was around, he took his father's hand and pulled him in his room. "You know Ace right?, I have a suspicion that he likes Nathalie in a romantic kind of way but the only way we can prove it is if we leave them alone together", Adrien said, Gabriel's eyes widen, "you could be correct, What's the plan?", Gabriel asked.

Nathalie sat in the bed while Dussu and Nooroo sat on her stomach, "it feels like I'm sitting on a moving rock", Dussu said, Nathalie giggled. Gabriel walked in the room, "hey love?", Gabriel asked, "yes", Nathalie said, "If you would like you can invite Ace over for breakfast", Gabriel said, "really?", Nathalie asked, Gabriel nodded. Nathalie picked up her phone, "hey Ace", Nathalie started.

When Ace arrived everyone sat down at the dining table, Ace sat next to Nathalie, Gabriel looked At Adrien and he nodded, "Dad can I talk to you?", Adrien asked, "sure", Gabriel said, the boys left the dining room and headed for the office, Adrien turned on the cameras and they watched. "can I be completely honest with you?", Ace asked looking Nathalie straight in the eyes, she nodded, "you're boyfriend by what I've seen can get pretty scary when he's angry", Ace said, "yeah but he doesn't mean too", Nathalie said. "Even if he doesn't mean it do you think that's safe for a child?", Ace asked, Nathalie didn't know what to say, "I-n-no", Nathalie said, "well I also want you to know that I'm here", Ace said taking Nathalie's hand. 

Tears fell down Gabriel's cheek, Adrien clenched his fists, "he's manipulating her", Adrien said, "we have to do something", Adrien said looking at his father, he realized his father was crying, "Dad, don't listen to him", Adrien said, "B-but Nathalie agreed that I wasn't safe", Gabriel said, "That's Ace's way of manipulating Nathalie", Adrien said. "You are a great dad, you always will be", Adrien said, Gabriel turned to Adrien and hugged him, "what did I do to deserve you?", Gabriel asked.

After breakfast, Ace was about to leave when Gabriel pulled him into the office, Gabriel pushed him against the wall, "I know what you're doing, If you try anything I will slit you're throat and put the blood in a cocktail and serve it at a dinner party, got it", Gabriel said, Ace smiled a sinister smile, "She's already half way under my spell, you won't win Agreste, face it", Ace said leaving. Nathalie walking into the office, Gabriel walked over to her, tears formed in his eyes, "why are you crying?", Nathalie asked, "Ace, I'm gonna lose you to him", Gabriel said, Nathalie put her hands on Gabriel's cheeks, "I love you Gabriel, only you", Nathalie said. "Christmas is coming up, let's focus on that, no more Ace just me, you, and Adrien", Nathalie said, Gabriel smiled, "wait I need to get gifts", Gabriel said, he bolted out of the room, Nathalie laughed. Nathalie put her hand on her chest when she realized she couldn't feel the miraculous, then she remembered Ace hugged her from behind, "Ace", Nathalie said.