Telling Adrien

Ladybug, Rena rouge, Ryuko, and Queen bee waited for Mayura on the bridge, Mayura and Hawkmoth made their way on the bridge, "why is he here?", Ladybug asked. "Hawkmoth being the protective father to be would not let me go on patrol without him coming with", Mayura said, "wait, you're gonna be a mom?", Queen bee asked, Mayura nodded. "I feel sorry for that child", Queen bee said, Hawkmoth clenched his fists, "take that back", Hawkmoth said, "No", Queen bee said, Hawkmoth put up his middle finger, "alright that's enough, I don't want anyone getting in fights today", Ladybug said.

After patrol Nathalie walked in the kitchen and pulled out the red velvet cake, Gabriel walks up to her, "you do know that's mine right?", Gabriel asked, "well it's mine now", Nathalie said walking out of the kitchen. 

Nathalie walks into the dining room and sits next to Adrien, "isn't that dad's cake?", Adrien asked, "yeah but it's mine now", Nathalie said taking a bite out of the cake, Adrien laughed. Gabriel walked in the dining room and sat next to Nathalie, "are you ready to tell him?", Gabriel asked, Nathalie nodded, "tell me what?", Adrien asked eagerly. "you are going to be a big brother", Nathalie said, Adrien falls sideways out of his chair, "that means we can get baby clothes, furniture, and toys?", Adrien asked excitedly, "yes", Nathalie said. Adrien jumped up and down, Nathalie and Gabriel smiled at each other, Nathalie quickly finished her cake and left the dining room, "I gotta go", Adrien said running out of the dining room, "I'm all alone, no one here beside me", Gabriel sang to himself.

Gabriel walked into his office and saw Nathalie working and snacking on a nutella sandwich, "didn't you just eat?", Gabriel asked, Nathalie looked at him, "I'm eating for two", Nathalie said. Gabriel laughed and kissed Nathalie on the cheek, Gabriel's phone began ringing, "oh no it's Audrey", Gabriel said answering the phone. "yes I have already sketched the dress", Gabriel said, "fine we'll meet tomorrow", Gabriel said, Gabriel hung up the phone and sighed, "what's wrong?", Nathalie asked, "Audrey wants to come over tomorrow to discuss Chloe's dress", Gabriel said. Nathalie licked the chocolate off her fingers and walked over to Gabriel, "well looks like i'm gonna hang out with Adrien because we don't  want me  drop kicking Audrey in the face do we?", Nathalie said, "no we don't", Gabriel said.

Later that night Gabriel and Nathalie cuddled on his bed, "It's funny to think that you used to be my assistant that helped me get two jewels knowing you wouldn't get anything out of it and now look at you, my beautiful girlfriend who's carrying my baby", Gabriel said stroking Nathalie's stomach. Nathalie put her hand on Gabriel's, "it's funny to think that you used to be my strict boss who obsessed over getting two jewels and now look at you, my handsome boyfriend", Nathalie said, Gabriel laid a kiss on Nathalie's soft lips as they both fell asleep in each others arms.