EXTRA: It's Only Heaven When I'm With You

Start from the beginning

No, Ace's beauty resided in that temptatious spark in his eyes when he was going to say or do something he knew I wouldn't like; beauty was his soul, battered and torn to pieces but still whole enough to love those who earned it; beauty was how although he had been knocked down so many times Achilles always managed to find the strength stand back up; beauty was that salacious, intoxicated smile he was currently aiming my way.

It was with that smile that I knew without words what was to happen when we got home.

Technically we barely made it through the front door before I found myself being shoved inside. A hot tongue invaded my mouth and I was helpless to do anything but return the kiss and hope that I'd come out alive on the other side.

I dragged my mouth away and said on a disastrous breath, "Want you."

Ace's teeth scraped against my jaw before the shifted to bite at my ear lobe. "No. Tonight you're all mine."

A raspy chuckle left me as my hand moved to grip the back of Achilles's neck in an almost bruising hold, then against his lips, I murmured. "Well if you want to bend me to your will tonight then you're just gonna have to try and make me."

The smile that morphed Ace's lips was carnal and borderline nefarious, and I wondered just for a second where the fuck it had come from because- holy fuck- it was potent.

"Oh, you'll bend alright. Right over the back of that fucking couch." He growled before he fused our lips together.

We maneuvered around the cabin, just marginally missing bumping into things with our mouths still coalesced together.

My ass his the back of the couch and one of Ace's hands grasped my waist and with the other he smoothed a palm up my back to tangle in the hair at the back of my neck, his fingers just barely grazing the edge of my crown. A low wicked groan left me, only to get swallowed up eagerly by my mate's hot as hell mouth.

Slowly Ace pulled back and the conspicuous, sweltering desire in his eyes made my knees actually buckle. Achilles chuckled as he kept one arm around my waist and with dexterous fingers undid each of my shirt buttons and I did little to help him take my suit jacket and shirt off. When those clothes had been discarded I moved to pull my new crown off of my head but Ace's hand darted out and stopped me. "Don't."

I quirked a brow at him and he smiled in that wicked way of his. "I've been dreaming about seeing you in nothing but a crown ever since that first fucking fall ball."

I tugged him closer to me and ran my fingers over the edge of his crown. "Well then, let me help make that fantasy become reality."

With a growl and those nimble fingers, Ace unbuckled my belt and pulled it from the loop, tossing it carelessly on the ground behind him. The button on my pants was next and I could do nothing but pant like a dog in heat as my mate stripped me bare from the waist down.

A lecherous grin appeared on his face as he sucked a path from the tip of my collar bone to that soft spot behind my ear. His hand easily wrapped itself around my hard as hell cock.

"Jesus Christ."

"Nope, just good, ol' me I'm afraid." He said against my skin. Then he bit down lightly on the juncture between my neck and shoulder and another sinful moan left me. "You know for someone who seemed so resistant to being bent to my will, you're not putting up much of a fight are you Logan?"

I knew that from the minute Ace made up his mind about what he wanted there was no changing his mind, even if I fought and screamed he would still win and the more that happened the less I seemed to mind.