Chapter Three.

Niall's POV

I wasn’t sure what came over me when I told her to kiss one of us.  But I had the urge to kiss her and I hoped she picked me.  I knew she said Harry was her favorite, but there was something about the way she said it that made me think that someone else was her favorite.  I was hoping it was I and hoped this question would unlock the answer to the questions that were brewing inside my mind.

While I liked to believe that she was joking about Harry, he was better with the ladies than I was and would get her to fall for him in no time.  If he liked something, he didn't stop until he had it.  I could only hope that he didn't like her like I did. I could see his stupid little smirk on his face, but I couldn't say much because I had one too. I silently prayed to God that he would let this work out for me. I was taken out of my thoughts when I heard her sweet voice fill my ears.

"Okay, you boys need to stand up and close your eyes." The smirk was quickly wiped off my face and replaced with one of sheer confusion.

"Why?" Harry asked.  He must have been confused as well.

"Because, I want to surprise you boys.  It's fun." She said, with a beaming smile.  What did she have planned? Well, the only thing I could do was follow orders.

Peyton's POV

I found two loop holes within his question.  First, he didn't say that the boys had to know which one I was going to kiss, hence why they are standing up and closing their eyes. Second, he never said how long the kiss had to be.  So I could just peck one of their lips.  Once the boys were standing, I looked at Zayn and Louis.

"Now, you are not to speak until after the kiss.  I don't want you guys giving away who I am going to kiss. Got it?" I asked, very sternly.  I was serious, I figured Zayn wouldn't say anything, but I knew for sure Louis would.

"Why would we do that?" Louis asked, playfully being hurt by my statement.

"Because, you out of all of them, would say something and ruin my plan.  I cannot have that." I said.

“Fine." He mumbled and pouted. I turned back to the boys and asked, “Are you ready?” They all nodded.  There was only one problem, I had no clue on who to kiss.

I said Harry was my favorite, but that's not entirely true.  Like I said, they are all my favorite, but the one I would actually want to marry would be Niall. I knew I should kiss Harry because I said he was my favorite, but I wanted to kiss Niall.  But then that would confuse everyone.  I thought about kissing Liam, just because it would throw them all off. But that could have been my only time to kiss Niall.  I paced back and forth by all of them.  Harry had a smirk on his face, while Niall looked hopeful, and Liam was just standing there, waiting for something to happen. After a few moments, I made up my mind.

I sighed heavily and walked up to him.  Although, when our lips met, it was instant fireworks.  Everything seemed to have melted away and nothing in the world mattered.  His lips were soft, as he kissed me back, almost like he expected me to pick him.

I said it was only going to be a peck, but there was just something about this moment that made me keep going. Unfortunately, I came back to reality when I heard some whistles coming from the background.  I pulled away, and stared into those beautiful pale blue eyes and noticed Niall’s smile was as wide as his mouth would allow.

I looked at all the boys, with a stupid little grin and began blushing.  Harry didn't seem the least bit upset, which I was very happy about.  I still maintained my schoolgirl grin when my head shifted to look at the ground.

"Kay, now that that is done, I think we should get to know Pey more." Liam said and I froze.

My grin was quickly erased, but I refused to let the boys see my sudden shift in my mood.  It was the one thing I hoped no one would ever ask me. I hated doing bios and “tell me about yourself” type things because I never knew what to put. I reluctantly sat back down in my original spot.

"So Pey... What's your favorite color?" "What's your favorite flower?" "Favorite food?" "Favorite candy?" "What's your favorite animal?" These five questions got thrown at me all at once.

"Purple. Daisy. Pasta. KitKat and Sour Patch. Penguins and Kangaroos." I replied respectively to each of their questions.

Superficial questions were the ones I liked to answer best, so I was very pleased with their selection. But my pleasured feeling vanished as soon as it appeared with Niall’s upcoming questions.

"Now, Pey... I have two questions for you." I gulped at Niall.

Yes Nialler."  I replied with a hint of nervousness.

"How have we helped your life? And where are your parents?” He said, a small smile spreading on his little Irish face.