5 - I know I am falling for him... Until..

Damons POV

I walked towards Ellie, backing her into the corner. She must have seen the look on my face, because she looked terrified. Usually I loved it when my pets had that look on their face.. But now with Ellie I almost didn't want to hurt her. She looked so sweet and innocent.. Woah, why am I even thinking like that! I do love them sweet and innocent though. I smirked to myself.

"Damon, what are you doing?" Ellie said, her voice shaking just the tiniest.

It made me stopped. Should I? Or should I let her go.. I couldn't decide. Well I've gone this far, why stop now? I ran my hands through her hair, lifted it up and touched the exact stop my teeth were going to sink into. My mouth was now touching her neck.

My teeth grazed her neck, she moaned as I chuckled. I took a breath and 'ALL THE SINGLE LADIES, PUT YOUR HANDS UP OH, OH, OH'

"What the hell is that?" I growled.

"Sorry, my phone." Ellie said. "Hello, oh yeah hey Jake. Um, right now? I am kind of busy. Bu-" She didn't get to finish her sentence because I yanked the phone out of her hand.

"Hello Jake. Yes it's Damon here, Ellie is kind of busy. She's at my house." I told him.

"What, why is she at your house!?" He yelled. I loved getting this kid jealous. It was obvious he was in love with Ellie but she didn't know... Yet.

"Wouldn't you like to know." I smirked.

"If you hurt her, I swear to god." He threatened me. I just laughed.

"Now, what did you call her for?" I was getting impatient.

"Oh, well I'm throwing my birthday party tonight instead of next week at my house and-" I cut him off.

"Great, we'll be there. See ya Jakey boy." I hung up.

Ellie didn't look too happy.

"What was that! Don't ever take MY phone again when I'm in mid conversation okay! Jeez Damon." She stormed over to the couch. "Now what did he want?"

"We're going to his party tonight. Anyway, what did you come over for?" I asked her, following her to the couch. Mmm she smelt so good, and not just her blood either.

"I was worried about you. Stefan told me you went missing for like the whole day after talking about me, or something like that." She tried to move away from me without me noticing.

"Oh, poor Stefan. He has never known how to have fun, I was just hanging around that's all. Anyway, so what are you wearing to the party tonight?" I asked.

"Eh, actually you didn't ask me if I wanted to go. I don't really wanna." She told me.

"Sunshine, you're going okay? Now let's go shopping for your dress." We were off.

30 minutes later. Here I was standing outside of her changeroom.

"Oh come on Ellie, it won't look that bad. Just come out and show me." I practically begged her. Since when do I beg people anyway!?

"No no, I'm not coming out." She was embarrassed. I could so tell.

"Well, if you don't come out... I'll come in." I smirked at this one.

The curtain quickly opened and Ellie emerged.

My jaw seriously dropped down. She was wearing a black dressed, it was about mid-thigh length. It was strapless and clung to her body, everywhere. It was so simple yet she looked amazing. I quickly snapped out of it and remember she's only my play-thing.