Chapter 660: Yuan Yang's Fiendish Cultivator

Ever since Chef joined Gui Yi Sect, the three of them lived on top of the tallest floating peak. Their task everyday was to beat up... teach and train Two-Bucks Zuo's sword techniques. Initially, Lonemoon had wanted to set up a sword array like he had in the past and leave him to figure it out himself. But Two-Bucks Zuo's foundation was really too weak, on top of that, he only started his sword cultivation after he went into the Foundation Establishment phase and subsequently happened to have an epiphany into late stage Foundation Establishment. If he was thrown into a sword array just like that, he would probably die at the first level, so Lonemoon had no choice but to teach him personally.

Though Two Bucks Zuo's qualifications were poor, he excelled in the sense that he was diligent. Even if he was half dead from the beatings everyday, the next day, he would still come forth miserably with a sword. A few years passed, although his sword techniques still weren't "very touching", at least his resistance to beatings improved quite a bit, he was beginning to have sword cultivators' constitution of tenacity. Lonemoon despite the disdain he showed, still felt a little gratified.

And in recent years, though Two Bucks Zuo's cultivation did not grow much, yet the spirit qi in his body became much firmer, he only lacked an opportunity for his core formation.

Gui Yi Sect's sect master Yu Luan also seemed to have figured out that Yi Qing did not like to be disturbed. Except for his occasional visits at the start, asking Yi Qing if he needed to recruit more disciples, he never mentioned it again after being rejected. Of course, it could also be because they really could not find any other sword cultivating disciples in the sect. Only Tian Yi from Dan Xia Mountain stuck to coming up to visit Lonemoon.

The two became more agreeable the more they chatted, especially Tian Yi, each time, he would look like he wished he could become sworn brothers with Lonemoon immediately as he kept addressing him as Brother Lonemoon. Though he would be cheated of a sum of spirit stones every time, he still took delight in it.

On the contrary, it had gone all quiet on Shu Yi's side, it was said that she went into seclusion after being accepted by Tian Ji. And for Tian Ji, perhaps because he was greatly embarrassed then, he'd also surprising became very low profile. The two never left Dan Xia Mountain again, even the system's little broadcast station rarely broadcast anything.

Just as they thought that a life of eating, sleeping, beating up Two Bucks Zuo, occasionally cheating Tian Yi and eating more was coming, Yu Luan suddenly came to them with a grave expression.

"Fiendish Cultivator Zhong Yi?" Yi Qing frowned.

"That's right!" Yu Luan nodded slightly anxiously. "Five hundred years ago, his Icy Deep Fire once wiped out the entire Sovereign Universe Sect, none of their three thousand disciples escaped. Now that he has appeared once again, I'm afraid he would be wreaking havoc again."

"Sect Master, how can we be sure that it was this person who appeared in Yuan Yang City?" Lonemoon could not help but ask.

"Of course we're sure." Yu Luan glanced at him and sighed. "The Deviant Fire that appeared in the forest outside of Yuan Yang City was exactly the same as the one seen back when Sovereign Universe Sect was wiped out. And three days ago, the peak master of Dan Zhen Mountain, Perfected Yu Zi happened to pass by the area, so he sent a message that he was heading over to do some investigation, but... he never returned." His frown grew deeper, looking very worried.

"How about his life token?"

"His life token did not break." Yu Luan answered, "But his soul lamp is extremely dim, he's probably..." He did not continue on, but it was evident that the other party had gotten into big trouble and probably wouldn't last.