Chapter 635: Re-entering Gui Yi

The invader's mission was to exact revenge on Zuo Shuming, prevent him from ascending. It was very easy to ruin this mission, the better Zuo Shuming's life was, the more indignant she would be. The best scenario would be him ascending right before her, letting the invader experience the feeling of hating to see that but not being able to do anything. But right now, Zuo Shuming's golden finger and Scoop's scale had been snatched away. His initial chance to be taken under the wing of the Soul Formation Supremacy had been ruined too.

Though with his temperament, there wasn't any possibility of him ascending. Even if the invader doesn't act, it would take him a much longer time compared to his previous life to ascend. The best solution was to have them join Gui Yi Sect too and meddle in too, on the one hand they could keep an eye on the invader and on the other it would be easier to ruin its mission.

However, here comes the problem...

"That day in the woods, that invader has already seen Chef and me." Lonemoon said with a frown, "If we join Gui Yi Sect just like that, we might alert the enemy, it would be bad if we make the system more vigilant." They went over urgently that day and did not conceal themselves or what not, it was highly possible that they'd be recognized.

"That's not difficult." Yi Qing said with a low voice. "We can just morph into another person or change our appearance."

"No!" Lonemoon shook his head. "Though morphing and using spells are convenient, but we cannot say for sure that she wouldn't see through it, don't forget that he is an invader, who knows what other tricks it has." That day it was able to escape out of Chef's hands.

"Then what do you think we should do?"

"Other than the two of us, there's only..." He turned over to look at a certain person who was lazily sprawled out on the table like a boneless person. "Forget it, it's still two of us!"

Shen Ying: "..." Son of a b*tch!

"I think we should just use the essence of Heavenly Tribulations to change our appearance." He suggested, "The essence of Heavenly Tribulations isn't a spell, the changes in appearance is eternal for cultivators, of course, that doesn't include us, it's enough to use it to baffle the invader. After this ends, we can just release the lightning spiritual power in our body and we can change back anytime."

Yi Qing nodded, this was indeed the safest.

"But the three of us are too obvious." He thought for a moment and went on, "Though that invader is strange, we only need one person to watch over Two-Bucks Zuo. Let's discuss, who would be better... Hold on, why are you two suddenly hiding so far away?"

Before he could finish, the Master and disciple duo who was initially beside him instantly ran 10 meters away.

"Let us decide through voting! I vote Father Niu!"

"I vote Father Niu too!"

"Alright, Father Niu has more than half the votes, it has been happily decided!"

"All the best Father Niu, the essence is certainly no problem to you."

"Father Niu is amazingly professional at ranking up with another newbie!"

✿(๑◕▽◕๑)✿✿(๑◕▽◕๑)✿

Lonemoon: "..." Motherf*cker!

Was there meaning in such voting? Both of you just want to f*cking slack and push everything to me?

He instantly felt an urge to educate the rascals. Be clear! Whose plane was this! Hello?

"The, two, of, you..." He was about to explode when the sky darkened, storm clouds appeared at once as a rich authority settled above him. "Hold on! Chef what are you doing?" Chef directly lifted his hand to conjure seals.