Forgiving Lesson

It was a plane old Friday night , Violet just sat on her couch with Taehyung and Jimin watching horror films. Jungkook avoided her today at school, but she understood and chose not to chase him up about it. He spent most of his day with Taehyung , and when he wanted to be with Violet , Jungkook would just go over and sit at Bomis table.

"Well I think I'm gonna head home" Jimin speaks before stretching out his arms. "I'll see you at the party tomorrow Tae"

The boy nods with a smile. But Violet just continues to watch the tv, not even saying goodbye to Jimin. The ginger haired boy walks behind her on the couch , planting a kiss on her head. "Cheer up beautiful" is all he says before leaving.

"V I don't wanna leave you here alone but , I'm gonna have to head to. I have to drive the car back before 10:00pm or my dad will kill me"

She nods her head and smiles , letting him know she would be fine on her own.
Leaning forward Taehyung pulls her into his embrace , softly hugging her. "I'll text you tonight yeah. Make sure you're not up at stupid O'clock like usual" he smirks.

"Bye Tae. Love you" she speaks before letting go from the hug. He gets up but stops near the couch. ". . Love you too V"

It's almost midnight , and Violet decides she's bored of watching anything on Tv before she turns it off. She grabs her phone and is about to head up when she hears the door bell ring. In her head she's thinking it's Taehyung , probably forgotten his phone or something. But opening it she's completely surprised to see Jungkook standing there, him self covered by the rain that still pours. It's dark out , and she can only see his face faintly.

"Can I come in ?" He asks , his voice hoarse as if he's just ran here.

She nods and steps aside , closing the door after he steps inside. He kicks his shoes off and turns back to look at her, a light smile on his face. "I missed you today" he speaks.

"You too" she smiles.

"I got your texts. . All three of them"

". .good"

"I was thinking we could do another lesson before the party tomorrow" he awkwardly speaks. "Just to make sure I'm prepared in case Bomi asks me anything"

"Didn't you spend an entire night with her last night ?"

"It was only an hour or so. She had to be home by 6:00"

"Ahh"

The two went to sit in the living room. Jungkook noticed a bowl of popcorn on the coffee table. "Did you have a movie night or something ?"

"Yeah. Tae and Jimin were round"

"And where was my invite ?" He asks offended. Violet smiles before sitting down. "I'll make sure you're invited to the next one. Ok ?"

"You better" he sits down near her.

"Ok so. I have a hunch that Bomi has invited you to the party tomorrow night because she wants to ask you out"

"Shouldn't I be the one to ask her out ?"

"I guess but , something gives me the idea that Bomi is eager to have you now"

"So anyway , let's try a conversation. Again I'll be Bomi and you be—."

"—My weird ass self ?" He smirks.

Smiling Violet scutches in her seat , readyto get into character. Jungkook has already learnt how to speak to girls well , so this was just a tester lesson to double check he would be ok on the night of the party.