Taufan walks away from where he is standing, with his usual cheerful voice he said, "of course, this thing is really useful for stupid people like me, you know?"

°•°•°•°

In the original timeline, Thorn will appear after Boboiboy joined Tapops.

There's still two months before they joined Tapops.

But their watch glitched, a new symbol appeared on their watch. A leaf symbol.

Everyone is surprised, it's only Taufan who didn't show any reaction.

Ochobot run toward them, "you got a new element!"

Gempa sounds like he can't believe it but also excited, "really?"

"Yes!", Ochobot exclaimed.

Slowly a figure appeared from the light that coming from Gempa's watch.

It's a boy wearing green outfit, he has the same face with the other elements, but his eyes looks slightly wider and brighter.

He have this innocently cute Aura around him.

"Hello everyone!" , that boy greeted them with his innocent and cheerful tone.

It feels different with Taufan's cheerfulness.

Of course, everyone got captivated by that cuteness.

Again, only Taufan who didn't feel the same way with his brothers.

"My name is Thorn, i'll give you this as a greeting.", he said as he gave them a venus trap.

Everyone is surprised and scared with that thing at first, but Gempa nodded and answered him gently, "Thank you Thorn! Now you are one of our brothers." His gaze is filled with affection.

What did i told you before,Gempa.

One day, your favorite son is no longer me.

Ah, no.

It was never me.

Taufan finally give Thorn his big Grin, "hey Thorn, i'm Taufan.", he said with his cheerful voice.

Blaze looks so excited too, "hey! I'm Blaze! The coolest element here!" , he exclaimed happily.

"You mean the most stupid?", Ice said to him.

"Anyway, i'm Ice.", He greeted his new brother with his indifferent face.

"I'm Hali.", Hali said to Thorn with his cool voice, but Taufan knew that he hides his excitement behind that grumpy face.

Silly. He smiled.

Seing Thorn who easily adapt and get close with everyone reminds him of that nightmare again.

That day where everything is dark.

Yes, everything is dark, the planet itself is dark enough.

But then Solar took away all the light that left with him.

And of course, as Solar's closest person , Thorn can't accept the fact that his youngest brother leave him.

He leave everyone.

He tried to protect them, but ironically, he failed.

Thorn cried and let out all of his attack, he blindly attack the villain, but not long after that he smiled.

He smiled as he put some pressure on his severe injuries.

"Solar, i'm gonna meet you soon." , he said as he close his eyes.

No matter how many time Taufan and his remaining brothers screamed and shouted his name, he never respond to it.

".."

"...fan."

"Taufan?", a voice calling out his name, Taufan snapped out from his daze.

A pair of green eyes is locked with his eyes.

Taufan flinched in surprise, "Thorn?"

"What are you thinking so deeply about?", Thorn asked him with his cute smile.

Ice pat Thorn's head, "he think about something like how your other brother will appear."

Taufan's eyes is getting wider, his gaze is locked with Ice's cold glowering eyes.

"Isn't it's true, Taufan?", Ice gave him his smile.

"You know Thorn, Taufan is so amazing.", Ice said as he put his hand on Thorn's shoulder.

"Hmm?", Thorn didn't understand what Ice saying right now.

"You know, he already know that you will come here.", Ice smiled as he stare at Taufan's blue eyes.

Taufan quickly grab Thorn's hand, "don't listen to him, Thorn."

"Let's go play outside?", Taufan said to him.

"Play? I want to play!" , Thorn said excitedly.

"Hey! Let me join you guys too!", Blaze said to them.

Taufan welcomed him, "let's go!"

That was close.

"Your Ice brother is scary", a voice said to him.

Taufan nodded helplessly. "He is.."

Blaze is confused, "who?"

Taufan realized that he said it out loud, "he.. he is our new friend! Thorn will be the part of our gang, right?" He said to Thorn.

Thorn nodded, "yes!"