shh don't make a noise

The black tall police man asked me again who killed them all ,I looked around  yet confused .I don’t recall it ever happening ,he thought to himself “something is wrong somewhere”.
   On a hot summer I came back home from school on my bike which looked like a scrap of rusted metals put together. I  came into the house and got a huge hug from my brother john and I  tossed my bag to him I turned to my right and saw mum in the kitchen and she looked so devastated ,I walked into the kitchen greeted her .I oiled the pan and tossed the chicken into it then I looked at her she looked worried than ever “mum what is going on with you”?she answered me in a seldom way “nothing” and I knew it was something either the fact that she still misses dad and don’t know his were about or the fact that  she thinks she is not a good mother .I looked at her with so much apprehension and I told her” you are the best thing GOD has ever given to me so please don’t look down on you self “. I turned away immediately so she doesn’t have to see me bawling and I left the kitchen to my room. I loved reading books so much and I gained the passion from my dad, His love of books were astonishing that I don’t think there is a single book he hasn’t read .I left my room quietly and went to the store to get one of his books I did it in an unobtrusive so my mum doesn’t have to notice because she has warned me about going there. On my way to the store room I took a little torch light because the light had spoilt and then I opened the door and a loud screech came I out I turned back to make sure she didn’t notice and when I was sure she didn’t hear me I tuned back to the door I climbed the stairs and every time I took a step a loud screech came out .I reached the last stairs  and I shone my torch up to make sure the door was slight open I then turned my torch to the old rusted and  yet dirty bookshelf I took out some books read their title and flipped through them every page I flip a huge amount of dust filled my eyes which made them look red and wet I took an unknown  book  with a cover which had no picture and was about to flip through it when I heard my mom shout my name which echoed to the store room I took the book and ran upstairs  instantaneously and slammed the door .when I got up stairs I was breathless and mom had a doubtful look on her face and asked me where I came from and I told her I was rearranging my bed position she turned away and told me that I’ll be going to my grand aunt house the following day and she will be travelling to Italy to get an interview for a job with then mum looked away immediately then I knew she was lying I knew what she wanted to do I knew that at that spot I lost her forever I pulled her hand and told her with tears full on my face “you promised never to live us didn’t you ?”
I left her hand with so much irritation went to my room stuffed  all my cloth into a dusty red box zipped it and I pulled it up and dragged into on the floor and I told her I am ready to leave