chapter 17 | mina??!!

Warning blood content

Mina

"Sana momo I'm going toilet first." I say, "let go together." Sana says and put back the clothes.

"Ahhh it okay I will back very quickly no worry." I say and left the store.

"Hmmm where the toilet? Okay let's see the mall map, okay so turn left and go straight and turn right hmmm that easy to memorize." I say to myself.

As I walk I felt someone following me from behind but when I look behind nobody there and I turn right to the girl bathroom but nobody there.

" hmm weird." I say and went to the toilet to relieve myself but I overheard a group of men talking.

"Hahaha, bro the girl was so gorgeous." The first boy says.

" there so many gorgeous girls today!" The man said.

" Which one you talking about? the 3 girls at the cafe or the 3 girls 4th floor or the sexiest bitches at the clothes store?" His friend asked the other man.

"I wonder how their pu**y felt like." The man says.

I'm now shaking in the toilet not wanting to get out but I had to tell the others.

I ran out of the toilet with my eyes close since I don't want to face the group of disgusting men but I accidentally bump someone who I just say I don't want to see.

" *bump* aish who the fuck you think you ar- oooo~ hi beautiful." The man I bump says.

"Ahh, I'm sorry." I was about to walk past him but the other guy blocks me.

"Why are you rushing sexy? Come let's have fun with us." He says and grabs my hand but I'm fighting to get lose and I bite his hand and he let's go my hand, I run to clothes store but Sana and momo was not there and I panicking was about to pass out from the panic attack. I saw the group of men searching for me and I cry.

"There she is you think you can hide from us HAHAHAHAH." The man says that found me and forcibly pull me and I pass out.

"Dude, did you hit her till she passes out?" The man says.

"Nah man she passes out by herself she a weak bitch after all." The man says I overheard since I just back from the darkness but I pretend to still unconscious.

"Yoo it been 30 min she still not wake up I might fuck her while she still unconscious." The man says

" honestly yeah I will do the sa-" "WHERE MINA!!" The voice I like to hear every day.

Before the accident happen

Noone

"Chaeyoung-ah have you seen mina she been 15 min since she when to the toilet!!" Sana says on the phone.

" first don't panic second where you guys at?" Chaeyoung says in a serious tone.

"We at mall lobby." Sana says and chaeyoung hangs up the phone.

"Dahyun tzuyu go to the lobby and met Sana there mina in trouble I will go to the CCTV office." Chaeyoung say and went out left tzuyu and dahyun who get the situation.

Chaeyoung

"Hey, ma'am you can't get in the office without permission." The man says and I glare at him.

"Ah if it rea- really important sure go ahead." The man letting me in.

" go to very toilet direction from the first floor to 6th floor 25 min ago 2x please ." Chaeyoung says sounds like a CEO.

"Yes ma'am." They say and do as he told,  as they watching people getting in and out from the toilet and a group of men getting in after a girl.

"stop! Reverse 5 min ago normal speed." Chaeyoung says and he nodded.

Chaeyoung saw everything happen from the toilet to the guy grab mina that pass out and her blood boils and chaeyoung and went out from the office left the guy scared to death.

"Who the hell she think she is? if the owner of the mall found out she dead! I will report to manager-nim." The man says and grabs his phone after Chaeyoung left the room.

Meanwhile

"Someone going to die today." chaeyoung says and runs to the lobby.

"dahyun! Tzuyu! Search." Chaeyoung say and went to the mall basement with dahyun and tzuyu and heard man laughter.

"There" chaeyoung quietly says and they just nod as they wait to hear their next plan.

"Yoo it been 30 min she still not wake up I might fuck her while she still unconscious." The man says, and I triggered before the second man could say anything I neck chop him making him pass out.

Chaeyoung

"WHERE MINA!" I shout making all the men look at me.

"O shit a new bitch wait you the girl at cafe right where your friends wanna join too?" The man says and looks at his friend who is laying on the ground and quickly grabs his knife.

" wow, you scared of your friend who I just neck chop? Fighting against a weaponless girl with a knife pfff pathetic." I say while walking to mina who is laying on the ground.

The man shakingly points his knife toward me and his friend just backs up looks terrified, and mina opens her eyes make me smile but she started to cry makes me sad as well.

"Aight stop playing around just join us." the man says and grabs my shoulder and I grab his hand and twist and break his arm.

"Don't touch me with your dirty hand." I say then break his arm and glared at them who are shaking.

" The fuck you waiting for? kill her already." The man while holding his broken arm. "I have a knife and I'm not afraid to use it." The man says while holding the knife with both arms.

"then why you shaking?" I say and smirk and suddenly he attacks me and cuts a small line on my cheeks and I become serious.

"that what you wanna play then we play in your way." I say and let out my dagger and the man looks even scared.

"no worry I'm just a weak girl with a dagger..." I say and start to attack the guy who cut my cheeks.

I head kick and 360 slits a big cut on his arm that makes him bleed continually and dislocated his shoulder.

"next?" I say and walk to the 4 guys who are shaking with their knife.

"come one... man up please." I say and the guy attacks me from behind and slits a big cut on my shoulder.

"hmm, cocky are you Lil bitch do you even know how to use your useless danger?" The man says and I went to quiet.

  "k," I say before went behind him and slit his throat and kick his friend's face and use my danger to slit his arm and break his knees and his friends run out to escape and letting dahyun and tzuyu do their job.

"AHHHHHHHRHH" before it went quiet.

And mina shaking seeing me covered with blood and serious face but I don't care I carry her and went to the car where the girls inside.

"Roger I need help please clean the mall basement thank you." I hang up and look at the others who are still shocked "what?." I say and drive.

Everyone quite

To be continued...

•aeyo author here I'm sorry there so much mature content here such ah knife and blood I'm sorry if you want more like this I will do uwu