What if

Little bit about this chapter:THIS IS ALL A DREAM by Andy... so what if Ryan and ripple didn't die and Jack and maya never broke up. If you guys like this type of story with past characters I could right a whole story about it leave in comments what you guys think okay let's get to the chapter.........
Andy cuddled into Sullivan and fell asleep... Andy, Ben,Dean, Travis and Vic were all sitting and eating in the kitchen. Maya and jack were in the kitchen talking. When captain Sullivan and chief ripple walked in "good morning 19" said ripple "morning chief" the team almost said in unison "today we have police on all are calls today so if you have officer riding along please be nice " explained captain Sullivan "I will also be joining a  group of people today as well I will decide during line up" explained chief ripple. "Okay let's go line up!!!" Said Sullivan the team all got up and ran to the garage "okay Miller and Warren you will be on ladder 1 LT. bishop you and LT.Gibson are on engine 3 Montgomery and Hughes you are on engine 2 and  LT.Herrera you and I are on AID car" explained Sullivan "I will join engine 2 with Miller and Hughes today" said chief. vic gave him a look he just raised eyebrows and walked to put his gear down. The squad cars lined up and police officers walked in the captain approached Sullivan. "Should I explain who their with or would you like to" the police captain Sylvie benson asked Sullivan "if it's not stepping on anyone's toes would I be okay if I did" asked Sullivan. all you said benson. "Okay we have 3 engines and a aid car and 8 of you so two of you will be assigned to one vehicle with 2 of my guys or me so this is how it will go tanner and matson you will be with me and LT. Herrera" Sullivan continued assigning people to areas. Andy just looked at maya and said of course I'm with Ryan and His girlfriend Jenna" Andy said "at least you have Captain their to break up awkward moments." Said maya laughing THIS IS NOT FUNNY said Andy but it kinda is maya said giggling "you might wanna stop your boyfriend" Andy said laughing jack was talking to the girl who flirted with both of them during CPR  training. DAMM it maya said walking toward Gibson Andy just laughing and started to go to the kitchen.  Maya went up to jack grabbed his arm "oh hi maya good to see you again" said officer blye with a flirting tone "good to see you to" maya said nodding and dragging jack over to the corner "you were flirting with her" maya said "no...okay maybe I was" jack said maya just rolled her eyes and laughed "wanna make this interesting" said maya  sure what you thinking asked jack "let's see who gets a date  this time" said maya what's the prize asked jack. maya just raised her eye brown and kissed him and started to walked towards engine to start checking everything jack just laughed and walked towards her. AID CAR NEEDED ON SCHEN FIGHT 2 VICTIMS... Herrera!! Let's move Andy came running down the stairs and gearing up tanner and matson get in back. Andy was driving and pulled up to the scene. When one of the victims saw a cop get out he grabbed a large tree branch lit it on fire and threw at the building then ran in side. It caught fire immediately NEED ENGINE ON SCENE LARGE BUILDING FIRE. Andy yelled into her radio "what inside that building Sullivan asked the other victim" one side is a gas company the other is a coffee bean factory said the Victim. Andy looked at Sullivan scared. What dose that mean Ryan asked Andy well Gasoline will light up in seconds and when coffee grins meet a certain temperature they kinda blow up KINDA blow up Jenna asked worried. Yes kinda so that means we NEED to get those people out Andy said with attitude in her voice . The engine will be her soon said Sullivan. That not enough time we have one tank I will go in now and get as many people out as I can then you can send in the team when they arrived Andy said running towards her gear. NO WE CAN WAIT said Sullivan no we can't said Andy I'm going in Andy started running towards the building HERRERA Sullivan's yelled but she was already in.  Where is she going asked Ryan dose she even have air "very little"said Sullivan WHATTT you just let her go said Ryan I could not stop her said Sullivan Ryan began walking back and forth "I thought you were over her" asked Jenna "I am over her but dose not mean I'm not scared when my best friend sense I was little could die" he yelled with a rude tone "sense you were little I thought she was just a ex or a friend" said Jenna mad and curious.  "stop said Ryan she's been their for me sense we were 8 I'm not just going to drop her cause you think I still have feeling for her and that way" said Ryan okay okay Jenna stated I understand... the engines pulled up maya came out where Andy she went in on 10% air okay pull her out we will go in HERRERA everyone else is here he yelled into the radio. Andy came running with at least 12 people covered in sweat sout  and coughing. Sullivan ran over to her bring her back to the aid car and giving her oxogen Ryan came up to her and slapped her arm OW Andy said are you stupid yelled Ryan you had like no air why would you run in their! Ryan was yelling. to save people WE NEED BACK UP Vic voice came over the radio Andy said I have to go help she got a new tank and ran in BE CARE Ryan yelled she looked back and gave him a thumbs up "you to are close" said Jenna  come on we are just friends Ryan said I know Jenna stated I was just making conversation she said. Everyone came out victims and all except Vic and Andy where Hughes and Herrera Sullivan and Ripley asked knowing their girls where still stuck in side "they paired up and went together to look through the building" maya stated maya them walked over to officer blye "you look really cute all cover in sout you know" Officer blye said maya giggled  and said thx. Officer blye asked if maya wanted to get dinner sometime and texted her a invite moments later Vic and Andy voice came over the radio "we are lost in the back we can't find a way out" Robert and Lucas looked at each other knowing both their girls were inside and lost and in danger the fire would burn the whole place down the roof and walls could not be vented. Ryan looked to maya what do we do he asked scared in conceded Jenna grabbed his hand a FIREFIGHTER with go in  Gibson and I will go maya said looking at her captain and chief no me and Sullivan will go in Ripley said.
Really maya said. What that suppose to mean Bishop nothing just surprised. Come on Sullivan Ripley Stated they ran in dragging a hose to find their way out. Everything was hard to see their was a lot of smoke. They found the girls but they were laying on the ground Ripley scoped up Vic Sullivan grabbed Andy and they carried them out bridal style. As soon they got out the doors everyone was coming up to them and watching them they laid them down in the aid car with some o2 they began to wake up Ryan came over to Andy "like I said stupid and if you weren't just unconscious I would slap you" Ryan said Andy just laughed you going soft tanner Andy said. Maya came up to Andy and Vic if you to died and left me with these bozos I would make you come back to life then kill you myself maya said laughing well then your lucky we did not die then Andy and Vic said joking. Maya walked out then Sullivan and Ripley walked in you two are popular Ripley said it's hard to get you alone Sullivan joke they closed the door to the Aid car as your chief why the hell did you to go further back into the building. As your captain I have the same question Robert and Lucas asked "we had to" Vic said "we were double checking to make sure no one was left" Andy said okay Sullivan and Ripley said in unison but not as your chief and captain Robert and Lucas said kissing their girls lips please be carful and don't die on us. Andy and Vic laughed okay kissing them back. We should go to the hospitals for a check up Ripley said "no I'm fine" Vic and Andy said in unison sitting up NO lay back down Sullivan and Ripley said we are going to the hospital. Fine! Andy and Vic said fine! Sullivan and Ripley said walking out the aid car and laughing in unison. Andy looked at Vic and they just  rolled their eyes. Sullivan and ripely drove the aid car with Vic and Andy in the back. While at the station all the officers were leaving and the team was sitting in the kitchen. Hey Gibson maya said looking at jack guess who got a date DAMM IT jack yelled. I guess I get the prize maya said Raising her eyebrows. Your relationship is messed up dean said agreed Ben and Travis said. "If you had someone who looked like maya and was as competitive as you were you would do the same things we do jack said going to kissing maya but before he could...EWW the 3 of them said fine we are going home maya said grabbing jacks hand. When they got into the parking lot maya turned toward jack and kissed him so what is my prize  maya asked it's your prize so you control it jack said okay well I'm thinking..OH No jack said joking. Let me finish maya laughed slapping his shoulder okay go jack said they stared walking toward the car how bout we go home eat some dinner shower Together then cuddle and watch some TV in bed. I can agree with that as long as you are naked jack said joking kissing her before getting into the car. Back at the hospital Vic and Andy had adjoining rooms luckily Sullivan and Ripley were friends so Sullivan knew Lucas and Vic were together and Lucas knew Robert and Andy were together they each sat in the chair beside the girls bed but as they went to go and kiss them Ryan walked in ruining their chance hey Andy how are you doing Jenna was with him "I'm fine Andy said" good he slapped her leg "I told you I was going to slap you for running into a burning building again " hahah Andy said sarcastically I'm fine "I know" said Ryan sleep tight night. Andy was surprised that he did not ask why our chief and captain were in the room but before she could finish her thought Robert was kissing her "hi" he said "hey" Andy responded falling asleep with her hand intertwined with his..................back in the present day Andy woke from her sleep it was only 4 but she wanted to kiss Robert so she woke him up by kissing his arm up to his neck and finally his lips and till he kissed back "hey what time is it" he asked it's only 4 but I needed to kiss you I had a dream about you. Andy said oh really Robert said a good dream he said raising his eye brows Andy laughed kinda oh okay you can kiss me then oh I need permission now Andy joked "are you going to kiss me or not" Robert asked laughing she kissed him and fell back asleep in his arms. I hope you guys liked this chapter feel free to leave more ideas in the comments and I plan on writhing  a whole different story  with past characters where they DONT DIE so keep a eye out for that.