Chapter 1:The First Protagonist

My name is Hideyoshi Ishida, a first year Highschool boy currently, 16, single and ready to mingle...Anyways
I'm a generic Highschool boy that you can find anywhere as for in Anime,Lightnovels or manga terms I'm a side character.

What's a side character? Someone that supports a protagonist someone that helps the Character development of that protagonist. Basically a person that promotes someones Status in society.

Why am I a side character? It started when I was playing Power rangers with my friends.

My first encounter with a Protagonist, was your over the top Ikemen boy with a handsomely face.

But he doesn't know that, neither did I until I was subjected as the Green ranger by everyone we were playing with and guess who got to be the Red ranger, leader of the Power rangers? Ofcourse my boy Hayama. To be honest I wanted to be the Red ranger until I realized how heavy of a burden being a Leader was so I settled on just supporting from behind or just plainly cheering on.

It may have been me just overthinking things as a kid but as soon as I got to Junior Highschool I met another Protagonist Kyouya.

This dude was also an Ikemen he had this glasses but his eyes were sharp and he sat at the corner of the class nearest to the window cliche sitting spot. But he didn't put in any effort of being the Protagonist he sat quietly until we gave out introductions and told everyone I was his friend ofcourse I already knew his name because I asked. A few days later I realized what kind of Protagonist he was. A delinquent, well former I suppose and through out my observation his had rivals and a love interest. But he wasn't the type to take the initiative I had to get a bunch of other delinquents to hit on Kyouyas Love interest to get him to start his debut. Unfortunately the delinquents that he beat up had a Boss who was far more superior than him. I had to help him so i Beat up the same delinquents that I manipulated and gave Kyouya the credit... Why? Because I'm a side character and I love it!

I still did a bunch of experiments to gain experience as a side character though, I got a super rich Protagonist that I helped on proving he was worthy of there family name, apparently he was incapable of thinking for himself and was dependent on others.
Another guy who loved Soccer but because he never joined the club I urged him to join the club and he later went on to play on national games. I even know the 10 girls who had a Crush on him. There are more Protagonist but I'm not gonna explain all of them

Through these experiences or experiments I've mastered the Art of being a Side character.

And now in my First years of Highschool I've found my New Protagonist to support!

Sitting on the corner of the class nearest to the window. White hair with sparkling blue eyes, a little shorter around 170cm not my type of Protagonist but I'll let it slide. He looked exactly what a Protagonist is supposed to look like.

I sat right in front of him without checking the sitting arrangement as I sat on the chair. A classmate who I dont know his name yet tapped on my shoulder.

"Um.. excuse me that's my seat."

I shooed him off and told him to look for my name Hideyoshi and take my seat instead.

"But the sitting arrangements...."

I glared at him with bloodshot eyes he immediately backed off and looked for my seat which was at the front far from my Protagonist.

"Hey, what's your name?" I asked with excitement.

"You know that's not your seat right? You can't just break rules however you want. You should just go back to your seat and don't bother me."

(Ehhh.the cold type eh? I'm guessing your the righteous type hero of justice as such. But I still don't know your name.)

"I'm Hideyoshi Ishida. Come on I've told you my name it's fair trade that you tell me yours, right?" I had to be Pushy on the cold types you gotta keep on involving yourself with them but not as much you get involve with the main story. But i still need more information as to what type of Side character I gotta be...

"Doragonohi Ryu"

"?!"

The bell rang and in a few minutes we get to meet our Teacher. In most high school life Animes or LNs involving a Highschool protagonist if the teacher is This Sexy, cutesy sensei or maybe even a Loli they could be a main character to the story. If so, theres a chance my Boy may have a Teacher and student affair. or most commonly a harem and the teacher maybe apart of it.

The sliding door opens and we Meet our teacher...I guess this isn't to bad his a just a normal,boring male teacher.
He writes his names as Mr.Kyoto.

Eh? Kyoto? As in the city? I guess I misjudged this teacher he maybe a MC as well....

Alright time for introductions.

"Alright now that you know my name. Who'd like to introduce themselv-"

I raised my hand And

"Hideyoshi Ishida! And Dora...that's to long I'm Ryu's Friend!

"?!" Ryu gave out a shocked face.

And thus began my life as a side character.

What I pictured Ryu looked like.