Chapter 8

Dave POV:

"INMATE 0987654566, get your belongings your are being released you are being released the guard in front of my cell said."

"Finally I mumbled, bout time I leave this bitch I said wit mugged on my face" "Wassup bitch ass boy", Shooter said laughing while I was walking towards the exit.

"Nun Wassup dawg" I said going in for a dap, Not shit just been waiting on yo ass to get out. "We got some business to handle and you need to get back focused on your music and career".

" I know been in this bitch for a long time it feels like. Haven't been here since I was 17, I said rubbing my hands through my hair". Let's bounce  and head out though, I said walking out and never looking back".

Meghan's POV

"Bitch, you know Dave is out of jail as of right now, Tinky said".

"Do it look like I give a fuck? He don't even claim his own child so why should I gave a damn tf."

"Okay you ain't have to get smart wit me , she said mugging me. Well you ain't needed to tell me about a ain't shit ass nigga than I said shrugging.

Dave POV:

"You know that lil boy is yours, shoota said. Yea I know but I just don't want to believe it. I ain't mean all the shit I said to her it just felt unreal I don't think I'm ready for another child.

"Not after what happened to Kiari anyways I said sighing". Look I know its tuff bruh, but you can give lil dude the life you never got to give to kiari. You gotta move past it, and I don't know how you feel because I personally never been through anything like it, but you can't do lil man like that it ain't right, Shoota preach".

"I know... but what am I gonna say to her? She already don't like me from the stunt I pulled the first time I said tugging at my beard". Nigga ion know but you better get on good terms wit her if you wanna be in lil mans life, he said before walking out."

"Damn, I really cause this on my self, I need to let that hurt go from kai, lil man ain't the reason she's not here neither is megan".

To megan: I know I'm the last person you want to here from, but I want to be in my sons life , can we talk??

Vote
Comment
Follow
For updates

Yes its chapter was dootie🥺🥺

But mane levi is my nephew right? And they... they... cut his hair😒🥺 and I'm pissed even the momma mad. All bc he got gum in his hair wtf😩

 All bc he got gum in his hair wtf😩

From this

To this

And know this🙄

And know this🙄

Huhhhhh a bitch could cry