Chapter 4

Third Person's POV

"He shouldn't have played! He should've just stayed at home." Jimin rants while putting a band aid on Jungkook.

"I wanna go back and tell his coach how bad player Daniel was." Jimin continues ranting.

"Right! That's right! I should do that." He says nodding his head, agreeing to himself.

Jungkook only stared at the smaller male face stunned. Jimin is ranting with brows furrowed and pouty lips, Jungkook can't decide if the latter is really mad. He's angry but he's overflowing with cuteness.

"Are you okay?" Jimin asked and Jungkook nods. Jimin inhaled deeply before putting his fingertip on Jungkook's chin, tilting his chin up, the smaller male studied Jungkook's face.

Jimin sighs again.

"What, why?" Jungkook hurriedly ask, worried. Jungkook frown deepened as he waits for the latter's response.

"You're so good-looking." Jimin answered and Jungkook laughs, he couldn't believe Jimin pulled off something like that.

"Suddenly?" Jungkook asked Jimin amused.

"Why? Did I make your heart flutter?" Jimin teased, "No." Jungkook answered, Jimin pouts and hit Jungkook's shoulder.

"Aw." Jungkook glared at Jimin. "Look, I'm hurt and you're hitting me." Jimin smiled and pinch Jungkook's cheeks.

"Don't overreact." Jimin says in a baby tone while shaking his head, Jungkook held Jimin by waist, looking at Jimin expectantly.

"What?"

"Remember when we were still little" Jimin shook his head no and Jungkook groans, Jimin giggle cutely.

"Go on continue."

"When you and Tae fight over a toy and you accidentally hit your forehead on the table?" Jimin's face lit up and nodded his head eagerly.

"Then I remember kissing you to take your pain away." Jungkook continued and Jimin raise a brow, Jungkook wiggle his eyebrows.

"So you're telling me..."

"Come on." Jungkook insisted, Jimin look around their classroom.

"There are people around."

"So?"

"Jungkook—"