[36] he nearly drowned

"Come on Marsha," Billie begged as we laid in our bed in our basically empty room, it was some stupid time at night. And Billie and I couldn't sleep, and he was begging for us to go to the beach.

"Billie what if we wake up Tre and mike?"

"We won't we won't!"

"Billie it's stupid o'clock at night and-"

"-please." I saw his puppy eyes lit dimly from the lamplight he had turned on beside our bed.

"Come on don't do that." I laughed, as he carried on. I tried looking away a bit. But his big green orbs boring into mine, I couldn't help it and he knew I couldn't and that's why he did it. "Fine fine!"

"I knew you'd give in," he smirked as he gently kissed my cheek and got out of bed. He threw on a shirt and changed into his jeans as I looked down at what I had on. Joggers and a shirt. I'll just throw a hoodie on and call it an outfit, not like anyone will see me. "Aren't you getting changed?" Billie asked me as he buttoned up his jeans.

"Nah," I shook my head. "I'll just put on a hoodie and go in these."

"Mkay," he shrugged as he grabbed a hoodie from his draws and put it in.

"Can I-"

"-you want one of mine?"

"Yes."

"Here." He laughed as he chucked me over one of his black hoodies as I smiled innocently before putting it on.

We crept silently across the landing, and down the stairs.

"Have you got the keys?" I whispered to him.

"Fuck."

"What?"

"They're in the kitchen."

"Go get them then."

He rolled his eyes before turning to the door that leads to the living room which was next to the kitchen. He opened it slowly trying not to make a noise.

"Shit."

"What?"

"Mike and Tre." He opened the door fully to see mike and Tre were sat on the sofa, watching TV. Well, they were... now they had their heads turned to us.

"What the fuck are you two still doing up?" Mike asked us.

"Well... actually we were just heading out," Billie said awkwardly as he walked through the living room and disappeared into the kitchen.

"Ooh, where you heading?" Tre asked me.

"We were gonna go to the beach."

"The beach? Marsha, you are aware it's one in the morning." Mike said.

"Yeah."

"Which means it'll be dark," Tre added.

"Yeah..."

"And cold?"

"Alright got them," Billie said as he held the keys in his hand coming back into the living room.

"What do you're just gonna leave us?" Mike said getting up off the sofa.

"Yeah, what about us?"

"What you guys wanna come?" I asked.

"Marsha no! I-" Billie was cut off quick my Mike and Tre cheering. They headed out the house before me and Billie did as we all climbed into his car and we began to drive to the beach.

"What do you guys do this often?" Mike asked from the back seat. I went to answer mike but Billie got there before me.

"Yeah. Normally just the two of us."