[29] I'll come over

"Marsha, it'll pass it's okay." He told me in attempt to calm me down through the phone... trying to comfort me as much as he could over the line while I sat up quite terrified in my bed.

It was the middle of the night, and there was a big storm outside. I had always been afraid of thunder, so when It first started Billie rang me up straight away to check on me. Knowing I would be scared.

"I know, but it's been going on for so long now. I can't sleep."

"Want me to come over?" He asked.

"Are you crazy?" I said opening my curtains and looking out the window. The rain heavily coming down. "Beej it's raining so bad outside and-"

"-I have an umbrella."

"Billie an umbrella isn't going to help with this weather it's-"

"-I'll run."

"Billie Joe,"

"Yes?"

"I don't want you getting cold out there."

"Too late I'm putting my coat on, make sure to have your window open ready I'm not waiting outside like I normally do."

"Billie joe I-!" The call ended. I couldn't help but sort of laugh to myself until a huge bolt of lightning struck outside and flashed through my room making me jump.

I waited in my bed, wrapped securely in my quilt as I hugged it for some sort of comfort. I waited for what felt like ages just hoping for Billie to hurry his ass up and get here.

Suddenly there was a loud knock on my window as I jumped up already scared, I looked over to the window to see Billie joes face there, his hair in his eyes wet and rain dripping down him. I quickly rushed out of bed and opened the window as the wind began blowing in my room and since it was raining at a certain angle a bit of rain got in too. I quickly pulled him in as he thumped on the floor with a groan then quickly shut the window.

"What was that bang!? Is everything okay love?" I heard my mom shout. Billie looked up at me with wide eyes worried.

"Everything fine, something just fell off my desk is all!" I shouted back. "Billie get up!" I whispered as he still looked at me on the floor. He shook his head as I extended my hand to help him up. He shook his head like a dog with wet fur causing the rainwater his hair had soaked up to flick everywhere.

"Billie!" I squealed shielding my face as he gave me an innocent grin back. I grabbed a towel That was folded in my room as I ruffled Billies hair with it.

"What are you doing?" He laughed trying to shove me away as I giggled dodging his hands and carrying on.

"Stay still I'm drying your hair!" He finally stopped moving about as I carried on with his hair, then threw the towel on a chair in the corner of my room.

Afterwards, we sat down on the edge of my bed silently. He smiled over to me, with his wet clothes still dripping.

"Want to borrow some clothes?" I asked him.

"What clothes are you gonna have to lend me?" Billie scoffed sarcastically.

"Well, I have your joggers that you leant me when I was short on that trip washed and in my draw and well, I've got tops you've worn before," I smirked.

"Okay fine," he smiled standing up, I went over to my draws and grabbed out the pair of black joggers he leant me once I had accidentally spilt a drink on mine, and I picked out a baggy top that was oversized for me and threw it over to him. "Looks like you're gonna have to get changed here since erm, you can't really go into the bathroom- since, well since you aren't actually supposed to... be here," I said looking over at him. He smirked back at me.