Chapter 2 - Introductions

Rin's POV

I awkwardly sat beside Ema-nee who is sitting beside Wataru-chan. I knew they were all my brothers but this is just too much for me to process.

"Are you okay, Rin-chan? You're sweating," asked Masaomi-nii with a concerning expression on his face.

"Y-Yes, I'm alright. It's the AC's doing," I laughed nervously while wiping my sweat with a handkerchief that I took out of my pocket.

"If you're not feeling well, let me know. I'm a doctor after all," said Masaomi-nii.

"What a nuisance..." I muttered to myself.

"Did you say something, Rin-chan?" Ema-nee asked.

"Are you Tsubaki-san and Azusa-san?! I'm your biggest fan!" I ignored Ema-nee on purpose as I got up from my seat and made my way towards the two of my favorite voice actors.

"I can't believe our new little sister would actually be our biggest fan, it's such an honor," said Tsubaki-nii with a smile.

"It's good to have you here," Azusa-nii got up and gave me a hug, which caught me by surprise.

Everyone, especially Tsubaki-nii was shocked that Azusa-nii hugged me. But to his bewilderment, he questioned if it was wrong to give me a welcoming hug since I'm also his biggest fan.

"Onee-chan is mine!" Wataru-chan got up and hugged me.

I simply chucked and ruffled his hair since I know he really likes me just by his actions.

"You might be thinking that Azusa and I are twins, but we're actually a triplet. Our younger brother Natsume is still at work," said Tsubaki-nii as I sat back down.

I learned that Natsume works in a gaming company that produces all of my favorite simulation games. I got his contact from Tsubaki-nii for personal uses, I mean I really want to play all of the new releases before it gets released to the public.

"So Rin-chan likes gaming too huh? Just like Ema. I think both of you can be gaming partners," said Tsubaki-nii.

"No! Onee-chan is MY gaming partner!" Wataru-chan exclaimed as he climbs onto my lap and clings to me.

"I thought Ema was your gaming partner!" said Tsubaki-nii.

"I want Rin-nee is my ONLY gaming partner!" said Wataru-chan as he hugs me tightly.

For some reason, everyone was shocked by what Wataru-chan had said.

"Kora, Wataru! Rin-nee belongs to all of us too! How would Rin-nee feel if you suppress her freedom?" Masaomi-nii crouches in front of me while looking at Wataru-chan.

"Fine... Gomenne, nee-chan..." Wataru-chan pouted as he gets off my lap.

"Say, Rin-chan right? How old are you?" asked the red-haired guy.

"I'm seventeen..." I said.

"Oh! So she's the same age as Ema and you, Yusuke," said the guy in monk clothing. "I'm Kaname, you can call me Onii-chan from now on," he winked at me.

"Onii-chan!" I said in a cheerful tone, and he seemed amused by it.

"Heh, I'm not surprised why Wataru would be upset. I mean who wouldn't want a cute girl like Rin-chan all to themselves, am I right?" said Kaname-nii.

Everyone remained silent.

"You guys are awful," Kaname-nii sighed.

"You're the awful one here, Kaname," said the guy with prince-like features.