17: Tight schedule

Start from the beginning

"He's in that room. Don't worry P'Mew, it's nothing serious." Mild said while pointing at where Gulf was.

Mew rushed to the room. Gulf was already awake when he arrived.

"Gulf! Baby are you okay?" Mew said as he sat on the bed and scooted closer to Gulf.

"Ya, I'm fine phi"

"What happened?"

"I don't know, I was doing fine but after a while my vision was blocked and I felt dizzy and ya, I fainted."

"Gulf did you eat today?" Mew asked with concern.

"Not yet...I was gonna eat after practice..." Gulf said as he hung his head low, feeling somewhat guilty. He had promised Mew to not skip meals.

"When was the last time you ate?" Mew started interrogating Gulf.

"Yesterday at around 6.30 pm"

"Yesterday!!?? Ok but what did you eat?"

"A packet of chips"

"A packet of chips? That's what you ate in the evening? I thought you said you had a proper meal with your friends when I asked you?! Why did you lie to me?"

"Sorry phi..."

"Gulf it's been almost 24 hours since you last ate and you've been having football practices back to back! No wonder your sick!"

"I'm sorry"

"I told you so many times to make sure you eat in uni before you go for practices cause I won't be there with you during that time! You've fainted so many times this month you know? It's bad for you!" Mew exclaimed loudly with a stern face.

"I'm sorry phi" Gulf started sniffling as tears rolled down his cheek. He couldn't stop the tears from falling as he was upset that Mew was scolding him although he knew he was wrong.

Mew was startled to see Gulf crying. He quickly used his thumb to wipe away Gulf's tears and then pulled him to his embrace.

"Heyyyyyy Gulf don't cry! I'm sorry baby I didn't mean to yell at you like that. It's just I hate to see you sick like this. I was so shocked when I recieved a call that your in the hospital." Mew said as he stroked Gulf's hair softly.

"Phi...I'm sorry...are you mad at me?"

"No Gulf, I'm mad at myself. This wouldn't have happened if I payed more attention to you." Mew said as he cradled Gulf.

"I always make you worry so much. I'm a nuisance to you aren't I?"

"Gulf what are you saying? Ofcourse your not a nuisance to me. You're my boyfriend, I will always care about you. Now stop crying naaaaa"

"Hmmm"

Gulf eventually fell asleep in Mew's arms. Mew placed Gulf properly on the bed, covered him with a blanket and went to ask Gulf's doctor about some details.

◇◇◇◇◇

When they arrived home that evening Mew didn't let Gulf do anything. He didn't even let him walk, he carried Gulf around like a baby instead. He tucked Gulf in bed and hurried to the kitchen to make him some porridge.

"Gulf open your mouth" Mew said, trying to feed Gulf the porridge.

"P'Mewwww, I don't want it right now, I'm not hungry" Gulf whined.

"Gulf. Eat this or I won't talk to you" Mew threatened.

Gulf pouted and then opened his mouth, allowing Mew to feed him.

"Good boy" Mew smiled.

Gulf stuck his tongue out in response, making Mew chuckle at how adorable his boyfriend was.

"Your not heading for practice without a proper breakfast from now on. I'll wake up and prepare food for you before you leave. And for lunch, I'll tell your coach to make sure you have eaten before practices." Mew said.

"Why are you acting like my mum? I'm not your son!" Gulf pouted.

"Not my son, but my boyfriend. And I want to make sure my boyfriend eats properly and on time." Mew said as he placed a kiss on Gulf's cheek.

"Yes mum" Gulf teased. Mew just shook his head.

After finishing the porridge Mew hugged Gulf to sleep, and eventually he himself fell asleep too.

𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙤 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙛𝙤𝙧 20𝙠+ 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙨 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨. 𝙄 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙭𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙨𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙥𝙚𝙤𝙥𝙡𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙢𝙮 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙢𝙚𝙖𝙣𝙨 𝙨𝙤 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙚!  𝙃𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙮 𝙛𝙪𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙩𝙤𝙤! 𝙄 𝙖𝙢 𝙗𝙪𝙨𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙨𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙞 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙧𝙮 𝙪𝙥𝙡𝙤𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙠!❤