Discovering feelings {2/2}

As Joseph returns to his room, the only thing on his mind (apart from feeling a bit grumpy about the fact that he won't be getting food tomorrow) is the accidental kiss with Caesar. "Bloody! To think my brilliant prank plan went to shambles again! And to think that he actually didn't pull back making us kiss! Though, I have to give it to Caesar-chan, he's quite brave and stubborn to have proceeded that far. And his lips... It's so nutty to think I got to feel them on mine! It wasn't that bad though... Actually, it felt kind of good... It's easy to tell he's a good kisser. Guess all that playing around with women did pay of for him. No wonder all of them fall for his such trick so easily! You cheeky little bastard winning women over like this! And not just women... His charms can steal even a mans heart... I'm starting to think he might have even stolen mine..." Thinking like that, Joseph started to feel his face heating up so he quickly covered it with his hands, not like anyone else would have seen him either way since he was alone in his bedroom getting ready to hit the sack.

In the opposite side of the mansion, Caesar was laying in his bed also thinking about the recent event that just transpired between him and Jojo. 'That moron! He really had to go and do that, not thinking about the dannazione {transl. - damn} consequences! I just can't believe that it ended up in us kissing! He should have just pulled away on time as he was supposed to instead of pushing further thinking I would!' Caesar rubs his temples in annoyance. 'I guess there's no helping that now. It is partially my fault too that I believed that Jojo of all people would back away like that.' He placed his palm over his face letting it rest there as if facepalming himself. 'Though... I am kind of surprised that his lips were way softer and sweeter then I had thought they'd be. No! Not like I HAD thought, because it's not like I've been thinking about that before! I mean that's what I would have presumed they would be if I knew we would end up kissing.. However, somehow I don't feel like that was all that awful as expected considering that it was with Jose-..' He removed his hand from his face blankly staring straight up at the ceiling. 'I'm just making it worse thinking like that. It would be best if I get some rest. I'm probably too tired to think straight and understand anything at the moment. It's funny how I almost considered liking the kiss. Now I definitely know that that's only my exhaustion messing with my brain.'

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

13 days remaining until rings melt.

As by Lisa Lisa's order today both males where on a small errand in town. As expected, Caesar took this time to also flirt with some females as they still had some spare time before having to return and because he wanted to clear his head after yesterday. On the other hand, Joseph was yet again left to stare at the charade unfolding before his eyes leaving him with a bitter taste in his mouth and with rising jealousy.

'Why does he always have go and do that even when I'm around? It's like he purposely tries to push my buttons because he knows I find this disgusting. Ya know what! If that's how you're going to be, then I have something for you Caesarino!'

"Mia signora, you have such a lovely face." As Caesar complemented the woman, he placed a kiss on her hand.

"Oh my! Grazie." The woman blushed at the blond males actions and complement.

"What about me, Caesar-chan? Do you think my face looks pretty too?" Joseph got closer while trying to look cute for Caesar.

"No. Why would I think that?" The blond male bluntly responded at (as he thought it) his friends ridiculous question before turning back to the female. "Mie scuse. Please just ignore this rude idiota."

However, Joseph didn't plan to be ignored as he literally brought his face closer the Caesars while putting his hand on the blond males chin trying to turn the Italian to face him. "Hey, Caesar-chan, give me a kiss"