18.

eddie pov
We were born to be just losers, so I guess there's a limit on how far we go, but we only have one more day together so, love me like there's no tomorrow, hold me in your arms, tell me you mean it, this is our last goodbye and very soon it will be over, but today just love me like there's no tomorrow.
~love me like there's no tomorrow by Freddie mercury

i swing my backpack over my shoulder and pick up my suitcase "you ready ed's?" richie asked while holding his bags and standing in my doorway. "yeah just give me a second." i respond. i open up the drawer with the notes richie gave me when we first met.

"look at what i found." i pick up the notes and show them to richie. "that's cool but are parents are literally outside waiting for us!" richie wined. i took his hand and we walked out into the lobby they made us all sit down in front gather john so he could tell us something.

"good morning gentlemen i'm aware you're going to leave soon somewhere some of you may have converted some of you may have stayed being the same sinful fags you'll always be, remember to read your bibles and pray everyday have a nice rest of the summer." father john announced. as soon a he stopped talking everyone started clapping and cheering.

everyone got up and started looking for the parents. me and richie met u with stan and bill. "holy shit i'm gonna miss you guys." stan began to tear up a little "you too stan." i laughed softly. bill pulled all of us in for hug and for once in my life i didn't care about the germs. "see y-you guys late-later i se-see my m-mom." bill gave stan a kiss on the cheek and we hugged him then he left. a few minutes later stan said "well i see my mom bye guys." stan waved at us we gave him a hug and we went home.

"meet me at the quarry tomorrow k ed's?" richie snaked his arms around my waist and kissed me on the four head. "ok chee." i giggled softly and pressed our lips together.

richie looked around for a second then he frowned. "i gotta go i see my mom i love you i'll miss you eddie." he wrapped his arms around me and buried his face into the crook of my neck. we pulled away from the hug "i love you too chee, i'll miss you too see you tomorrow." i kissed him on the lips again and he left. i walk over to mrs torrents and she takes me to her car. we get in and right before she starts it she says. "hey eddie?" "yeah?" i reply

"just so you know i actually have a wife and the reason i took pictures of your injury's a while ago was so i can use it as proof that father john abuses kids i'm taking him to court in a month." she said "holy shit." i smiled "yeah and i'm getting this place shut down i've done this to 3 other conversion camps. conversion camps are illegal and should stay that way." she pulls out of the parking lot and starts driving "thank you mom." i reply she smiles and says "no problem son."

i may have hated that place but i was strangely thankful that i went just because i met the love of my life and some of the best friends i could have ever asked for.

a/n: AAAAAAAA ITS OVER WWWWWJWDNDICNJC ok sorry but i can't believe it's over omg thank you guys so much for all the love i got from this book all of you are so sweet and amazing i love you guys so much don't forget to check out my book ford fairmont it's a stanley barber x oc anyway thank you guys omg i can't express how thankful i am for all of you. remember you're valid and amazing and you're not alone stay strong and stay safe bye love you!

words: 701