Prolouge

Your P.O.V.

I was watching T.V. enjoying the last day of summer vacation when my phone rang, I checked the caller ID "(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Daichi ♥" was written across the screen. I smiled happily to myself remembering the cute orange haired boy that used to live across the street from my house , I quickly answered the phone "Hiiiiiii!!!!".

"Hey Y/N look out your window" Daichi happily said. I looked out my window but he was nowhere to be seen, I started walking downstairs.

"My window faces my backyard" I explained as I opened the screen door that led to the bakyard. "Oh.... wait" Daichi said. I saw him climb over the gate and into my backyard, well technically he fell into my backyard. I ran to help him up "Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah" he said a bit confused, I guess he expected me to be in my room on the second floor, I hugged him. It's been 5 years since I last saw him in person he'd left with his parents because his dad got promoted, we'd kept in touch during these 5 years but it wasn't the same. He was my best friend, he still is, I looked at his kawaii face it hadn't changed much, he still had the same big green eyes, his same broght orange, and his adorable freckles, he only looked a bit older.

"When did you get here? Why didn't you tell me you were coming?" I asked shocked yet happy. "I got here a few hours ago, I left my bags at the house and came here, I was going to suprise you tomorrow at school but I just couldn't wait to see you" he blurted out while hugging me tighter.

"Are you staying in your old house?" I asked while pulling away from the hug. "Sadly enough I'm not, I came here with a few friends and we're all staying at Kairo's house" he said pouting, I stared at him confused at who Kairo was for a while before he said "Oh right you don't know Kairo, well he's a friend I made in my new school, his parents are rich and wanted him to go to your school, I mentioned how I used to go to that school and his parents said I'd be his guide, so then Kairo just asked me and the rest of our group of friends to come and here we are".

"So for  how long are you staying?" I asked still not quite understanding what he'd said.

He smiled widely  "We only have to leave if we get in trouble, so I'm back for good" he said as he hugged me, I smiled and hugged him back.

"Do you want to come inside?" I asked. "What? Oh, sorry I can't I have to go back to the house before they notice I'm gone" he said, he looked truly sorry and kinda sad. "Maybe another time then" I offered, his face light up as he happily said "Definitely" before quickly hugging me one last time and then running off and over the gate.

'This is going to be a great school year' I thought to myself as I walked back to my room and quickly fell asleep.