chapter 2 : TINY HANDS

SEPTEMBER, 1993, ICHEON

"Hyung! Is it true that today some people came to meet you?" - asked the pale skinned child as he ran over to address another boy who looked a little older than him.

" Well...yes." -uttered the boy as he looked down to establish an eye contact with the other boy.

A moment of silence followed his reply.

" So...did they like you?" - asked the young boy, moving further towards his hyung.

- "I don't know but I tried my best...to make them like me"

"And if they like you?" - his voice grew weak.

- "I'll have a family, I guess....."

- "Hyung, then will you also leave me just the way Shi An and Dao Hi did?"

The boy stood still, not even moving an inch.

He knew that after seven years of continuous longing he would finally get people whom he could call his own but at the same time he also knew that he might possibly lose his most loved possession.

He suppressed a shiver as an unknown fear tormented him.

"I don't want to leave you kookie." - his lips trembled while uttering those words. His throat felt dry.

"Hyung never leave me." -the younger one spoke up as he ensured a grip around his hyung's waist, his eyes teary and dread twisting in his gut.

"Never....." - hot tears paved their way down his eyes.

A chilly breeze blew across the sun steeped landscape as the glazing star witnessed yet another glorious moment of a promising brotherhood.

****************

A/N

FLASHBACKS OF OLD DAYS WILL BE INCLUDED IN BETWEEN CHAPTERS TO PROVIDE A BACKGROUND SUPPORT TO THE STORY.

Please do vote and comment to let me know the changes you recommend 😙😙😙

A tiny suggestion: I would actually suggest you to read the rest of the story first and then come back to read the flashbacks cause that way you will be able to relate more. I added the flashbacks in between the chapters to make it look like a more dramatic approach 😅😅

Peace fellas🌸🌸🌸