Chanyeol nodded. "So what did he say?," he questioned. 

"He said he was fine with it," Sehun reminded about the things they were talking about this morning. "But I'm worried if he might don't like it, Hyung," he sighed. 

Taeyong was always tend to keep things by himself and that was why Sehun felt worried if the boy was keeping his feelings all by himself. 

"I believe he felt the same way as you," Chanyeol uttered. 

"Are you sure?"

Chanyeol nodded. "I have never seen him being comfortable around other people except for me, Baekhyun and Kris," he uttered. 

"But he is really comfortable around Kai, you know," he let out a grinning. 

Sehun frowned. "Really?"

"Yeah," Chanyeol replied. "If Taeyong does not like him, he would not bother to invite Kai to your hometown," he stated.

Sehun needed to agree with that.

"Also, I saw them once," the elder continued. "They were quarreling with each other comfortably like the real father and son," he chuckled afterwards.

Sehun grinned. Yeah he saw that too actually. 

Chanyeol patted his shoulder. "Don't think too much about this," he uttered. "Do things that makes you happy," he said.

"I believe you guys would be a happy family, soon."

...

Taeyong tidied up his belongings as soon after the school bell rang. He looked around and the others were doing the same things.

He carried his bag and walked towards the door with Mark walking beside him.

"Your mom is going to pick you up today?," Mark questioned while stepping out of the class.

Taeyong shook his head as a response. "No, I promised Jaehyun to walk home together today," he replied and rolled his eyes as Mark was sending him that stares again.

"Uwu, how lucky to have a sweet boyfriend," he teased the latter and soon grinned. 

Taeyong snorted sheepishly. "What are you talking about?," he avoided the stares from him and pretended to look around. 

"But seriously are you okay?"

"Huh?."

He lifted his head as the question was being uttered. It was too obvious when he tried to hide it and Mark would know right away.

Taeyong let out a deep sigh afterwards. "I'm fine," he stated.

"But I'm just thinking about something," he continued.

Mark huffed. He knew it.

He knew Taeyong was thinking about something and it showed obviously on his face.

"What is it about?," he questioned out of curiosity.

Taeyong stopped his steps and turned to Mark who was looking at him with a serious stares. He let out a deep sigh afterwards. 

"It is about-

"Taeyong," as they were going to walk away from the class Taeyong turned around to the voice calling him.

Jaehyun was walking towards him with his usual charming smile. 

Mark realised that it was the cue for him to be leaving those two right now. "Well looks like I gotta go now," he marched backwards.