A FREE DETAILED REVIEW! Honesty is the best policy

LET ME MENTION- I HAVE ALREADY GIVEN THE REVIEW SO NO COMMENTS FOR ENTRY OF A REVIEW IN THE CHAPTER.

THE ENTRY FOR THE CONTEST IS OPEN THOUGH.

****

“Don’t tell me the moon is shining; show me the glint of light on broken glass.”

― Anton Chekhov

****

Friends I really do believe that humility and honesty always has an upper hand.

So I do believe that in order to get your books more recognition and views, this book needs to spread to a whole lot number of our Wattpaders!

So indeed, I have a very interesting offer at hand, that you all would love!

As you all know,
That Genuine reviews would be offered to the first three winners of the contest.

I want to give an original model of what it is going to look like,

So,

I am going to write a genuine review which would be highly qualitative and resourceful to a young writer on wattpad.

It is going to be detailed and highly knowledgeable.

And believe me when I say detailed. It is going to be fantastic!

Requirements: Follow my account. That's it!

So You are going to get 3 days to spread this contest far and wide and one book would be selected to write the detailed review.

You can all enter your books in the comments section below.

Note that it could be from any genre as I want to give a sample review.

It would only be valid till 23 rd at 9 am (IST) in the morning.

So come on!!!

A free detailed review on one worthy book!!!!

It is worth trying!!!