Laksh: Bhai please do me a favour. Please please.

Sanskar frowns.

Laksh: Say that I went to office to that Chudail. Try to manage na please.

Sanskar sighs and nods ok. Laksh hugs him happily.

Sanskar: Where will you stay?

Laksh: Here only. In your room's balcony!

Saying he moves there. Sanskar goes towards the hall acting to be mad. He sees Ragini and runs to her.

Sanskar: (holding her duppatta) Dost...wifee... Come...come...

He holds her hand while all control their smile as they understood he wants to take Ragini from there.

Ragini: We will go Sanskar. Slowly.

She says as he pulls her along with him.

Uttara: Arey Sanskar bhayya Laksh bhayya was with you na... Where is he?

Sanskar curses Uttara in mind still acting to be mad...

Sanskar: Lucky...office...

All got his point. Saying he goes pulling Ragini with him.

Ap: Arey Uttara he informed me when you were in your room and went.

Uttara: Ok badi ma. Swara bhabhi you please sit. I have something related to studies to discuss with my friends so I need to go. Sorry.

Swara fake smiles and nods ok.

Pari: Ma, chachi I am going to make Lunch.

Ap: Pari I will help you beta.

Sujatha: Jiji... I am not feeling well. I have headache. So I am going to take some rest.

Ap nods. Sujatha goes from there twisting her lips. Ap and Pari go to kitchen but peeps from the kitchen.

Pari: Hope this plan works and she goes away ma.

Ap: She has to go. What will she do sitting alone there?

Swara: Huh everybody left. And this Stupid Laksh seriously went to office. I thought he was just acting to be responsible to impress me. What should I do now? I thought let me impress them and it will be easy for me to get what I want but here all just went to do their works. Idea! Let me first impress that Mad man. He is the reason why that Sujatha Chachi likes Ragini it means he will help me to gain her impression.

Thinking this she moves towards Sanskar's room.

RagSan reached the room and he immediately closes the door.

Sanskar: Why the hell did you let her come along with you?

He asks annoyed and angry. Ragini flinches as his tone was high. He realises he was rude and immediately cups her face.

Sanskar: (guilt) I am so sorry wifey. I am so sorry for being rude. It was that I was frustrated to see her face. I am very sorry.

Ragini: (holding his hand) Shh...shh... Calm down. That's ok. I understand.

Sanskar joins his forehead with hers still cupping her face. Ragini smiles broadly looking into his eyes. Both of them are lost in eachother's eyes when they heard Swara calling Ragini and banging the door. Sanskar looks away annoyed.

Sanskar: Once I get this girl's truth out I swear I will make her life hell!

He says being annoyed and goes and sits on the bed. Ragini giggles lightly and opens the door once she confirmed that Sanskar has got into acting mode.