Dadi: (confused) What happened beta?

Shanaya: (panicking but composed) Nothing Dadi. I will talk to you later. I will think something and will let you know.

Dadi: Ok beta.

She cuts the call. Ragini immediately runs out of the house to see Swara waiting there making faces.

Ragini: Sorry!

Swara nods and they move towards MM.

Shanaya: Oh No! Oh No! Oh No! That chudail, that fiance stealer, that boyfriend stealer is coming.

Laksh who is till now angry on her for calling his brother mad gets worried too as he also heard Dadi.

Laksh: What to do? What to do? What to do? Shanaya think something.... Think something.... Think something...

Shanaya: (annoyed) Stop saying everything three times.

Laksh stops immediately. She moves from one side to another side for two times and jumps getting an idea. She immediately takes her bag and the car keys.

Shanaya: Baby I am taking your car. Once that chudail went call me.

Laksh: But where are you going?

Shanaya: I am going to Abhi's house.

Laksh: But he isn't here.

Shanaya: I have keys of the house. As soon as I told him about Dadi and our plan he gave me his house keys to use if I ever want it.

Laksh: (relaxed) Ahh! Abhi I Love You!

Shanaya: (smirking) Is it?

Laksh: (with wide eyes) Arey No no as a brother. He is my brother. I Love You Baby! You go they may come any minute.

Shanaya laughs and runs out. Laksh sighs but runs out to tell everyone that Swara is also coming. Once he informed everyone he runs to Sanskar's room who is talking seriously to someone in phone.

Laksh: (as soon as he enters he doesn't care what Sanskar is doing and speaks) Bhai Chudail is coming.

Sanskar looks at him confused.

Sanskar: Sir I will call you in sometime.

Otherside: Sanskar!

Sanskar who is about to hang his call stops.

Sanskar: Yes sir!

Otherside: If possible please do me the favour I asked you.

Sanskar: (smiles) Ok sir!

They hang the call and Sanskar looks at Laksh.

Sanskar: (confused) Who is Chudail? Why are you so much tensed?

Laksh: Arey bhai Chudail... that Swara is coming.

Sanskar: (shocked) Oh No! Shanaya... Lucky Shanaya is here!

Laksh: Don't worry bhai she is not home. She went to her friend's house and will return once Chudail goes from here.

Sanskar relaxes. He then looks at Laksh teasingly.

Sanskar: So much excitement to see your love!

Laksh makes a pucking face.

Laksh: Bhai not you atleast. Ragini is less or what to tease me. 

Sanskar smiles remembering Ragini.

Laksh: ahem ahem!

He coughs getting Sanskar out of Ragini's dreams. Sanskar smiles shaking his head. Laksh chuckles. They hear Uttara calling them.