~~~~~****~~~~~

(Mew's pov)

I am in Godt house right now sitting on the couch...don't know what to think...become fully blank...what is right or wrong I don't know anymore... I just want to reduce my pain but don't know how...

When I was lost in my thought Godt came out from the kitchen with 6 tins of beer and sat beside me...opened one tin and gave it to me and said

Godt: "Drink it, I know it is not going to reduce pain but at least you feel at ease"

I take it from him and started drinking...1...2...3... then suddenly he stopped me and said

Godt:" Easy man...no one is going to die...that's enough, you go to the guest room and sleep..."

Mew:" Godt...it's pain like hell. I want to drink till I can't feel any of these emotions...please don't stop me..."

Godt:" I know Mew but if you drink more then these you know the consequences...right?"

ya, he is right I can't drink more than these because before after Art's death and when I couldn't find Gulf I was drunk like a daily basis due to that I have some major issue regarding my health so Dr advise me" better not to drink...if you drink occasionally then not more then 2 shots otherwise it is not good for your health" but right now I don't know what to do...

Godt:" If you don't want to sleep you can talk to me..."

I don't want to talk to anyone but right now if I can't express these thoughts I think I'm going to die right now so I started ...

Mew:" You know I apologies to him and he forgives but when I ask him to give one more chance, he denies...at that time I think ...just I want to assume that maybe his mom forces him to marry or there must be some other reason even he told me that he moved on but I don't want to accept that but what I see today...(crying) he cares about her and why not right? she is pregnant with his child...and I know I won't have any reason to stay here... I even tell him that I was going to be his best friend but I can't...My only reason to live till now because of hope that I'll find him and try to do anything to get him back...but now..."

I can't say anymore...and continued crying...Godt put his hand on my shoulder and try to calm me down and said

Godt:" Stop crying Mew...you had enough...and I think you have still a chance but I am not sure about my instinct... but I have to confirm it..."

before he completes his sentence I said

Mew:" What do you mean? why do I still have a chance? "

Godt:" I told you I have to confirm it...till then I can't tell you..."

What did he know? now I become complete sober...because I was not that drunk so I ask him

Mew:" Godt...what are you hiding from me? just tell me..."

Godt:" I can't Mew! I don't want to give you false hope...please don't force me...just give me some time"

Mew:" No, even if it is false hope I want to know...just tell right now...or do you want me to do something then you will tell me?"

Godt knows me very well so when I said that he has no other option but to tell me everything...

Godt:" This is just my instinct...I have not confirmed it so don't have high hope till I confirm it...promise me..."

Mew:" Ya, Promise...now say...I don't have the patience anymore"