The sight of the Kooks literally made Isla choke on her beer, causing her to spit out all that was left in her mouth, coughing loudly as she choked on the drink.
As soon as her throat was empty again, She looked at JJ who smirked at her with a proud grin playing on his lips.

"I won"
He said smugly, not even paying attention to the way she was choking.

"congrats, I just got distracted, I'll get you back next time."
Isla shrugged, fortunately she wasn't a sore loser, so it didn't bother her as much as it should.

"whatever you say princess, whatever you say"
JJ said and he stood up from his seat on an old three trunk.

"get up"
he told the girl, not giving her a chance to reply as he pulled her up by the arm.

what are we doing?
Isla asked confused when she stood next to him, noticing John B making his way towards them.
"hey John B!"
She greeted happily.

"hey, what are you guys up to?"
John B asked them, noticing them just getting up from their seats.

"I'm gonna kiss I's ass"
JJ said proudly. Isla scoffed at him, not at all surprised, but disappointed in herself for telling him to 'kiss her ass'

"you're what?"
John B chuchkled confused.

"Is that why I had to get up?"
Isla asked JJ annoyed, already over his childish behavior.

"yep, you said I could kiss your ass, and I don't wanna miss out on that opportunity."
JJ smirked.

"you guys are very weird."
John B said with his eyebrows raised. JJ just shrugged and went down to the girl's ass and actually gave it a quick peck, leaving his two friends too stunned to speak.

"you are crazy!"
I laughed and pushed JJ away from me.

"That was even better than I imagined, he said while smiling like a happy child who just got candy.

"Let's just get another drink, you strange man."
Isla laughed, throwing her arms around his torso, him following her actions by resting his arm on her shoulders as the two walked off laughing.

After multiple drinks, and competitions, Isla and JJ still haven't left each other's side, the two never got tired of the other, their energy matched like the last piece of a puzzle.

Minutes passed when the two decided to sit down in the ocean, watching the sunset from a distance.
Isla rested her head on the boy's shoulder, a permanent smile on her face that seemed to appear any time she was around him.

"I feel so wasted."
She chuckled, noticing the amount of alcohol she's been consuming was finally showing.
JJ looked down at her and chuckled at the girl, a similar smile was covering his face when he put his arm around her small waist and pulled her closer.

"me too"
he laughed, though he probably wasn't as far off as Isla was feeling, he did feel light headed.

"hey don't tell anyone, but I lied."
JJ randomly said, confusing the brunette who looked up at him.

"about what?"
She asked.

"i wouldn't smash Kie"
he confessed,.

"all right"
She replied, feeling a bit puzzled on why he suddenly told her this.

"I got feelings"
he said, the amount of alcohol taking away his control of speech.

"feelings?"
Isla asked, looking up to his face. he looked down and nodded as they made eye contact.

"what kind of feelings?"
She continued to ask.

"I don't know."
He shrugged, suddenly coming to realization about what he was about to admit.