"Mal!" Celia ran towards me as I hugged her "Celia. It's okay. I got you" I told her softly as we both looked at Audrey on the floor. I went towards her and kneeled down. "Audrey?" I called out for her "Oh, no"

"You're only half Hades. The ember ain't do everything for you that it does for me"

·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·

Janice POV

I got unfroze as well as everyone else. We all looked around wondering what happened "Come on. Let's go" ordered Ben "You good?" Evie asks me "Yeah"

We all walked back to Auradon Prep and to Audrey's room

"She's slipping away" Evie said as Mal sighed "There's only one person in the world who might be able to do something about this, and that's Hades" Mal explains

"Hades? He wouldn't do it" Ben told her "and I wouldn't risk it"

"Actually, he might do it for me. He's my father"

"Okay. Well, I'll have to send guards to get him."

"Maybe I can hitch a ride" Uma said "The Isle is my home. Someone needs to be there to protect it"

"Well, then, you will need your first mate" Harry said coming behind her

"The Isle will be in very good hands"

"Can I go, too?" Celia asks "I wish I could be in both places"

Mal gets up and said, "I really think that Evie was right and... I do think that we could've been friends" She smiles at Uma

"And I'm really sorry that I loved to all of you guys. You deserved so much better than that"

"You were just trying to do the right thing" Jay told her

"Yeah" Uma agrees

"I get it" Evie said after getting up as well

★ •   •   • ★ •   •   • ★

It was the next morning which means Hades is coming today.

I did a big stretch and got up but I couldn't because there was arms wrapped around me. I looked back to see Carlos. "Hey, I need to get up" I whispered lightly slapping his cheeks "Noo" he whined "Yess" I argued while moving his hands. I went and grabbed some clean clothes and took a shower.

As I was taking a shower I heard the door open "What are you doing" I ask poking my head out "I'm going to brush my teeth" He explains looking tired asf "Noo. You can do that later" I whined waving him off "Ugghhh" With that he left leaving the door open "Close the damn door, Carlos!"

He did but still whining so I laughed at him.

I got dressed and did everything I needed to do and left my room but Carlos dragged me towards him trying to kiss me

"No your breath stinks" I said pushing his head away "No it does not"

"Yes it does"
"No it doesn't"
"It does"
"Nope"
"Yes"
"Nope"
"I need to leave Carlos"
"Fine but one kiss"
"Fine"

And with that I kissed him and left my room to Audrey's room.

Everyone in the room waited patiently for Hades to come until there was a knock on the door. Adam went to open it to see Hades and Guards. Mal went towards them, "Thank you for coming"

"Didn't have much choice"

"Can you wake her?" Asks Ben

"Since when do heroes care about villains?"

"She's-"

"One of your own" Hades said cutting Ben off "Right" he chuckles

"When you guys try to destroy the world... it's an error in judgment" he started "But when it's one of of us... Lock them up and throw away the key"

"Right, Beast?"

He puts his hands up scaring Mal "Yeah. I'm gonna need to use my hands" he explains. Mal looks at Ben if it's okay as he nods slowly at her telling it is.

They did take off the handcuffs from Hades. He smoothes his hands then reach out in front of Mal for her to give him his ember back. She did gave it to him and as he close his eyes. His hair started to fire up and he sighs, "Haven't lost my touch" he chuckles then he went to face Adam. He starts growl at him as Beast did the same back

"Dad" Mal called out he looks back at her and shrugged his shoulders and went to Audrey end of the bed.

He did his thing which made the room turn blue. Audrey got up and opened her eyes.

"Audrey" Her grandma gasps "You're okay"

"Tell me it was all a bad dream" Audrey whispered

"I wish I could" Ben said to her "But, it's over now"

Hades scoffs

Word count; 1436