Chapter six : You have something to loose

What do you mean planned "?
I explain everything to Mr Blaq , leaving out the part of me touching the ,eww eh ehh , I don't even want to talk about it .

" Darn it , he knew I wouldn't get married anytime so or even ever , and I can't take him to court even if I wanted to . What do I do now ?" Mr Blaq say just above a whisper, like he was talking to him self .

Before I could ask him what he meant by he couldn't take him to court even if he wanted to . There was a knock on the door and Mr Blaq Walkef to the door and opened it and no one else but Daniel walked in .
" Sorry to disturb you like this but " he stops and looks at my hand then at Mr Blaq's " I can't believe you guys are married , I mean you guys don't even have rings on . "

Okay what was this guy's problem. But he was right, who gets married and doesn't have a ring to show as proof . I had to come up with something else we would be done for.

In other not to make it look Obvious that I wasn't thinking , I woke up with a smile and started walking towards Mr Blaq that was still standing beside the door. I stand behind him wrapping my hands around his waist.

I was about to talk when I heard Mr Blaq say " oh yes thank you for spoiling the surprise " he holds my hand and gently pull me in front. So that am standing in front of him, as if  holding him was hurting him in some way . " I wanted our true rings customize just for us . As you know Blaq's put on only the best , that's why after we left the mayor's office for the signing , I took off that piece of tin they called wadding rings."  He said

I smiled at him and then told him ,I didn't really care if it were tin or diamonds . As long as I was with him I was happy .

Acting wasn't one of my best shoes but lying was , and to be a good lier you need to be at least an average actor . And by the way acting as if am madly in love with some wasn't that hard for me since , it wasn't so long ago I was madly in love ,but what was hard was tiring to hid the feelings that being in love brought to me . It's hard to hid all the pain I felt when I was in love even if this is just acting , Everytime I call Mr blaq love. I remember the true love of my life and how we are never going to be together . And Everytime I hold Mr Blaq close my mind is flooded with the last time I touched his lifeless body . It was hard but it was only for awhile and it was such a little price to pay for the happiness of someone who meant the world to me.

"That's so nice of you Justin , you know I never thought you would ever fall in love talkless of being this romantic , but I guess I was wrong . So how did you guys meet ?." He says helping himself to a seat .

" In this very town , I met her on my way to visit your mother." Mr Blaq said with a straight face clearly stating that was all he was going to say .

I appreciate that he knew that in lying you don't go too far from the truth in other not to forget what you said if someone ever bought it up .

" So miss...." Daniel trilled
" Mrs " I corrected " Mrs Eva Temi blaq

"Sorry Mrs Eva Temi Blaq, it's just I want to ask you if you know inheritance and will crime , is indeed a crime and is punishable by law ." Said Daniel

" What are you trying to say " Mr Blaq asked with furry rising up in him like a volcano about to erupt.

" Cousin am not trying to say anything , am just telling the newest member of the family, that if she just pretending to be married to you just for money , she would have to answer to us . Because we don't want your little heart being broken all over again . " Said Daniel

" You don't need to worry, I don't plan on breaking his heart ." I say

" Okay bye for now love birds, " he walks to the door and opens it and " oh before I forget my lawyer would want to see your marriage certificate so he can present it to the court , to let them know you have meet all requirements." He finishes and then walks out

The moment the door closes I start to pacing up and down Mr Blaq's office in pure anger .

" What does he mean by punishable by law ? That cousin of yours has some nerves , you know . He isn't even ashame he tried to take your company from you and was stopped in the act . He still has the cheek to stand and talk to us . Acting as though he cares. " I say then try to clame myself down . When I was clame enough i said " emmmm Mr Blaq am sorry but I have to be leaving now , I really wished I could do more but.... " I trill off

Mr Blaq looks absent-minded , like he is think of something .

" Mr Blaq ?" I call out to him again hoping this time he would get me . But instead of answering he decides to ask his own questions.

Are you willing to do anything and everything in your power to save your grandmother's house ?"

It was an odd question but yes I was and that was exactly what I told him .

" I don't know how to put this , but I need your help . " Mr Blaq says with a little panic in his voice so little you could hardly notice it was there.

" I need you to get married to me "

Okay if this was a joke it wasn't funny . I know I just pretended to be his wife but I wasn't planning to marry him . I just wanted to help him for today and buy him some time to be able to figure out his next move.

" No " was my short answer

" You don't understand this is the only way to save your grandmother's house and my inheritance ."

" No you don't understand , Daniel's lawyer said if you go to court with this case you are sure to come out the winning. And now that you're cousin thinks you are married he would back down for a while . " I say already getting angry

" Miss Eva , you don't get it , this is the only way"

" No it's not , get your lawyer down here and let's figure this thing out "
" Miss Eva , you don't understand" Mr Blaq shouts

" Then make me understand " I shout even louder .

" Miss Eva , I can't tell you but all I can tell you is if you plan on saving your grandmother's house , you will marry me , this is the only way I know how to help you and help myself " he says a little calmer.

" Mr Blaq you are asking me to marry a man I just meet a few hours ago . Do you know what your saying , are you taking into consideration I have a life ."

" Miss Eva , I know what am asking of you is difficult , it's difficult for me also . I have my business on the line here . And am not asking you to throw your life away , all am asking is that we continue with this act that you started."

" And what makes you think am going to agree to this "

" Nothing miss Eva , nothing makes me think you are going to agree miss Eva . But you have something to loose if I ever loose my inheritance, you very well know your grandmother losses her house"