// END NOTE.

Hello, there. I hope you enjoyed reading this. I know my English sucks, you don't have to point it out haha.

Maybe some or many of you got confused. But before I proceed to clear things up, I would like to say:

"For those who haven't read the story yet and skipped here, you can go back to reading because it might spoil you. Thank you."

Maybe you're asking:

Is this all?

• Why is it so short?

• What tf happened?

• What's her name?

• Am I the only one who's confused here?

• Why did Heemi freeze after the books fell?

• Will there be a book 2?

First of all, yes, that is all. Second of all, it's because it's a short story. Third of all, let's just say that she's a wandering soul while in a coma and all her "soul memories" are forgotten when she woke up. Beomgyu can only see her at night time after that "ten o'clock" incident‐that was the first time he saw her. Fourth of all, Beomgyu is talking to you, like you, you. Surprise dear, you are the main character. Fifth of all, no, you're not alone. Sixth of all, there was no one else on that aisle except her so she was confused why the books fell. Seventh of all, I don't think so but maybe, I'll make more short story fanfics with the other members.

If you have more questions, you can drop it here and I'll answer it. Ciao! Thank you everyone for reading until the end~!