02

Janae(nae)Reese
...
Saint Louis, Westside
2:30 pm

"Girl why is you still in this room, they is outtt!" Tay said snatching the covers  off of me seeing I was comfortable in bed

"Girl why is you still in this room, they is outtt!" Tay said snatching the covers off of me seeing I was comfortable in bed.

I'm finna smack her.

I cut my eyes at her watching her talk but I wasn't listening.

"Right get the hell up." Mia said co-signing grabbing my arms to pull me up.

"Why I gotta get up. We was out all yesterday." I said rolling my eyes. "Just because it's summer don't mean we gotta be out all day, everyday."

I stood to my feet to do a stretch, that stretch where you can't hear people talking to.

"Um that's exactly what it means." Ryan said sitting down on my bean bag chair. "So put some clothes on cause we out. Everybody at the court."

"The dealers is outtt." Tay said tweaking making me cover my nose playfully.

Tay was the ghetto one out of us all but she loyal.

Mia was the calm one but definitely crazy, but don't underestimate, not a bright idea.

Ryan was very observant and she's the mother of the group basically, always looking out and made sure you know what she thinks about something.

I already took a shower this morning so all I had to do was brush my teeth again and wash my face.

Once I did that I went back in my room. I went to my closet to pick something out.

I just picked out some blue jean ripped short shorts, a white nike shirt, and all white G fazos.

Once I put on my lotion and perfume I was ready. I grabbed my phone, keys, and charger.

"Alright my crew lets go." I said waving my hand around. They all stood up.

"The hell we look like, yo damn presents." Tay said mugging me.

"But you stood up tho." I said rolling my eyes walking out the door with them.

"Shorts looking niceee sis." Mia said recording me. I started twerking as we made our way to my car.

Been that.

"Period as it should be." I said going over to the drivers seat getting in.

I just turned 18 a few months ago, Mia was 17 finna turn 18 in a couple months, Tay was 18 going on 19, and Ryan just turned 18. I was still in my momma and daddy house but I was apartment looking so I was straight

I started up the car and then began my way to the court which was a 5 minute drive. I hooked up my phone and turned on some music.

I started playing A1 and Tk cashing out. We all started getting hype cause that was our favorite  song to get hype to.

"Ayeee!! Girl shake that whattt?!" I yelled in my seat.

"I like a carmel skin complexion she my Reese's piece!" Tay yelled in the back as Mira recored all of us.

A few more songs later and we arrived at the court which was packed. Tay was right they were out.

So I part down the street a little cause ian want nothing to happen to my car. So we all got out and made our way over to the benches where we normally sat at.

On the way there people spoke to me and sum to the girls and I waved and smiled back. Once we got to the benches we just sat down and I looked around to see what everybody was doing.

I stopped at this guy. He was the one the kinda caught my eye the other day. Not gone lie when I say he is very attractive.

But I heard about him. He's ruthless. But ion judge, but by the way he mugging everybody I can tell he's not a people person.

And we love that.

I didn't even notice I started staring until he looked back at me. I quickly looked away but from the corner of my eye I could see that he's still staring at me.

"I see you Nae." Ryan said nudging me.

"You trippin." Was all I said looking at sum dudes shooting dice and the others playing a basketball game.

"Mm girl I already seen you." She said chuckling. "You know who he is right? Murda."

"Mhm."

"Yeah well if you thinking about getting that be careful cau—"

"Who said I was tryna get him. Watch the game." I said shrugging her off.

"They is fine tho. Especially the one standing by Murda, KJ." Tay said fanning herself cause it was too hot for this.

These hoes.

________________________

Nope, didn't proof read.