Smudged Make-Up Princess

Y/N x Aaron

With the sun streaming in through the window, you finally crack an eyelid open to see the sheets in front of you. You can feel from the absence of warmth that Aaron has already left for work for the day. Taking a quick few hops on the cold floor to your bathroom, you wipe smudged mascara from your face and redo your bun. Although you try, it still resembles a messy lump, but you do not care. In the kitchen, the radio is on, with Y/F/S playing quietly. You move around the kitchen slowly, pouring milk into your coffee and stirring the sugar in at a snail's pace. Just as you tip the cup to meet your lips, Aaron walks through the door, smiling with two cups of coffee and a paper bag in hand. Quickly, you jump up and rush to the bedroom door, locking it behind you. He follows, and fails to get in. Meanwhile, you are frantically trying to find clothes to put on besides the athletic shorts and tshirt you had been wearing. You can hear Aaron chuckle behind the door and unlock it with a key you did not know he had. Your body freezes right in front of him, and you stare into his deep brown eyes, sparkling with an unknown secret. You begin to turn to go to the bathroom, but Aaron's large hand catches your wrist, and does not let go. You try to yank your limb away from him, but he merely stands looking at you, which you consider looking at a mess.

"Y/N, what are you doing?" Aaron asks with real confusion.

"Trying to make myself presentable. I slept in this-"

Aaron lets out a bellowing laugh that lasts for only a few seconds before he notices that you are not joining in. In a split second, his eyes meet yours, and a hand on your waist pulls you closer to him. Bodies pressed together, you fear that he can feel the thumping heartbeat in your chest and veins, laced with fear and anticipation. Your eyes are still locked with his, and you can see a haze of hurt flooding in.

"Princess, what do you mean? Presentable? To who?"

"Well, you, I guess," you whisper out.

"Why would I care? My Darling, you just as beautiful at three in the morning with smudged makeup and my old clothes on as you are when we go to nice restaurants and you spend two hours getting ready. Princess, you are breathtakingly gorgeous, you know that, right?"

You hesitate to reply, knowing there will be a repercussion for whichever answer you may choose.

"Yes," a weak voice replies.

Aaron stands still, but you can tell his mind is getting farther away from yours. Nothing happens, but his grip on your wrist loosens, and he moves his hand to clasp yours. Aaron abruptly spins you in a circle with one hand over your head, and then brings his lips to meet your more delicate ones. He tastes of desperation and neediness, but also great passion and adoration.

Your eyes are still shut, but you know that he has pulled away from the kiss just as it began to deepen. Even though your toes are freezing on the hardwood floors, you stand still and keep your eyes shut, trying to take in the last few moments.

"God, you are beautiful," Aaron not so quietly says to himself.

You finally open your eyes to find Aaron biting his lip, and he grabs your waist and pulls a piece of rogue hair away from your lips. Ever so slowly, he leans in to the side, tempting and taunting before meeting you with a second, more tender kiss. When Aaron feels like his point has been taken, he smiles and steps only slightly closer.

"My Smudged Makeup Princess. Man, is she stunning."