He didn't want to leave the other students, especially since they're new and Jimin doesn't want them getting lost.

Jimin panicked, the other new students, including Taehyung was worried and quite confused.

He spotted a small stand next to the door, on it was a container, and inside the container was maps that weren't there before.

"Okay, looks like they've refilled the containers with the map of this campus, please take one and if you have any questions now, please ask away."

A student raised his hand, clearing his throat. "Will the tour be continued, because we're totally fine with the maps-" "If you're already fine with the map, you may proceed to doing your business."

Everyone was leaving, but before they could all go, Jimin grabbed Yoongi and Taehyung to his side.

"Am I gonna be sent to detention?" Yoong asked, his tone being sarcastic and small. Almost like he was imitating a kid who was about to cry.

Jimin sighed. "You were going to hurt Namjoon, okay?!" Jimin yelled, which Yoongi chuckled to.

"I wasn't gonna stab him! What makes you think that?!" Yoongi yelled back, raising his hands as a sign that he surrenders.

Taehyung was confused, not knowing what he had to do in this situation. "I never accused you of going to stab him." Jimin said, leaving Yoongi defeated.

Yoongi rolled his eyes, but Jimin wasn't wrong though. His eyes turned to the attention of Taehyung. I mean, it always does. "Why is he here?"

"Emotional support, and so he doesn't report this to his dad." Jimin said. "And so what if he does? I'm used to getting reported anyway."

Jimin sighed, pinching the temples of his nose. "You're becoming that criminal again.." He whispered.

Yoongi's expression darkened, his eyebrows furrowed. "Never fucking say that, got it? And you're acting like you never had an old side before too."

Jimin scoffed, putting his hands in his pockets. "I regret that side of mine, and-" "I DID TOO, PARK." Yoongi yelled, cutting Jimin off and grabbing his collars.

Taehyung backed away, getting scared of what was happening. He didn't know what to do or when to just run for it.

Yoongi's eyes were welling up with tears, he was feeling a lot of emotions altogether.

"You never lost your friends. You never broke your band. You were never accused of a crime. YOU WERE NEVER ME." Yoongi kept yelling.

Taehyung knew this was the right time to just stop them, but he couldn't. As much as he wanted to, he was too curious of what had happened to Yoongi.

Right now, he was too scared to move as well. He just had to wait for the next chance he could stop the conflict between them.

"You even stole one of my friends.. You made him think I was a criminal." Yoongi said, his voice cracking.

Yoongi saw Taehyung, seeing him scared as he watched him and Jimin fight. He even noticed Jimin's hands trying to push him away, his hands grabbing onto his shoulders.

He finally let go of Jimin, making Taehyung a little relieved that they finally stopped the conflict between them.

"Seems like the playboy doesn't only toy with people's hearts, he toys with people's lives too." Yoongi said, walking away.

Jimin sighed, whatever he's been trying to do has always failed. He wanted to try and be friends with Yoongi, make peace with him, but it always ended the other way around.

He sighed, leaning on a wall as he collected himself and his feelings, breathing slowly as a way to calm himself.

"What just happened?" Taehyung whispered to himself, walking timidly to Jimin.

"Can I ask, what happened between you two?" Taehyung asked, trying to ask questions to calm him down.

Jimin was breathing quite heavily, the pace he had earlier was gone. Students whispered, they never saw the fight that broke between Jimin and Yoongi.

But they've never seen this side of Jimin, he was usually calm and kind. Well, despite the way he was before, he was always known as a teacher's pet who's not that bad and was always calm.

His breathing just became faster, he's panting at this point. Taehyung was shocked, he held Jimin by the shoulders and tried to see what was wrong with him.

"What was it with him?" Taehyung thought. As he was about to try and check his heartbeat, Jimin pushed Taehyung out of his way.

Taehyung hit the floor, shocked as he watched Jimin run downstairs. Taehyung just had to run after him, sooner or later he'll probably pass out from all that running.

They both rushed down the stairs, having a whole goose chase. Once they reached the ground floor, Taehyung lost sight of Jimin.

He chose to go to the left side, avoiding and ignoring every student that was there as well. Taehyung finally caught up to Jimin. He was with two other males.

"Jimin? What's wrong?" One of the males asked, his hand on Jimin's shoulder. "Jungkook you dumbass, CAN'T YOU SEE HE'S BREATHING SO QUICKLY?!" The broad shouldered male yelled.

"HE'S LOOKING DOWN OKAY, I DIDN'T NOTICE." The other male yelled back. "HE'S LITERALLY PANTING REALLY LOUDLY YOU DUMB FU-"

"Will he be okay?" Taehyung asked genuinely, worry was shown clearly on his face. "He's fine, fine like you-" "Jungkook, now is not the time to flirt with Taehyung."

Jungkook rolled his eyes, distorting his face in a humorous way, making a small smile form on Taehyung's lips.

"I'm okay now, I think.." Jimin finally spoke up, informing everyone that he's calmed himself and his breathing is back to normal. Impressive, honestly, after all that running too.

Taehyung bowed as a form of apology, making everyone seeing him confused. "I'm sorry, I should've stopped you and Yoongi... I should've done something." He said.

"Wait, you and Yoongi had a fight again?" Jin asked. "It's not your fault Taehyung, I would've been scared to do anything too."

While Jimin was busy talking to Taehyung, Jin had an offended look on his face. "Did Jimin just ignore me?" He asked, a chuckle slipping out of Jungkook's lips.

"HEY- Did YOU just ignore me?" Jin yelled, getting slightly ticked of what just happened. "Jimin, tell me this now." Jimin nodded, looking like he was ready to give anything up at that moment.

Jungkook and Jin rolled their eyes, jealous, and probably very horny. "How long have you had this type of relationship with Yoongi?" Taehyung asked.

Jimin frowned a bit, he wasn't expecting this kind of question. "1 year and 3 unhealthy months." Jungkook answered, crossing his arms and leaning on a wall.

Taehyung sighed, looking at Jimin. "I know, depressing right? Now let's go make ou-" "Have you tried helping him get a better relationship with Yoongi?" Taehyung asked.

Jin and Jungkook looked at each other, honestly they tried but gave up too quickly.

"We tried, kind of." Jin answered, making Taehyung sigh. First day of school already had a lot happening. Good thing today was a half day, if it weren't they would've all been late for class.

And probably in detention.

☆ ~

hoo boy.. maybe this chapter got a bit too deep (-_-")

zii .ᐟ