02: A big heart

CHAPTER 1, PART 2:
Kim Taehyung, What Are You Doing to Me?!

It was almost time for class, the students still shocked about what Taehyung said to them.

The clock was ticking, only 5 minutes left until the principal comes to inspect their classroom for who knows why.

Even Taehyung doesn't know what his father was planning at that moment.

"So.. Is the principal like, your dad or something?" The student beside Taehyung asked, trying to entertain him as the they wait.

Taehyung hummed, impressed and surprised. "Tell me this, how are you managing to guess things correctly?" He asked.

The other chuckled. "How about you stop answering my questions with more questions?" He said. "Well, you answered with a question too." Taehyung said.

"I'm Yoongi." He introduced. "Yoongi, nice to meet you." Taehyung smiled.

"Uhh... Miss Oh?" Hoseok called, raising his hand. "Can I leave?" He asked. "Oh of course! What were you even doing here anyway?" Miss Oh said as she opened the door for Hoseok to leave.

Who stood behind the door made Hoseok freeze and go back to where he was sitting. "Good morning, Miss Oh." The principal greeted.

"A-ah! Mr. Kim! Haha, got me surprised there." Miss Oh greeted, trying to laugh it off.

The students in the class quickly stood up, that included Taehyung, which made the principal smile.

"Good morning, principal Kim!" The students greeted in unison. Which made the principal bow, greeting them as well.

"I expect you don't know why I'm here today, and soon in other days." The principal stated, making the whole class sit down.

Everyone was anticipated of what the principal had to say, even Taehyung wanted to get an explanation on this.

"My son, Kim Taehyung, I will observe how you treat my son. You treat him well, there will be no finals for you. If you don't, summer classes for the rest of the break." He said with a stern voice.

Everyone was chattering in the class again, scared of the consequences they might receive. Especially the student who just pushed Taehyung.

Jimin, he was the class president and always would want to serve justice for anyone who needs it. So, he raised his hand.

Principal Kim noticed this, allowing him to speak. "Yes, Jimin was it?" "Yes sir, Song Dongsu." Jimin stopped momentarily, pointing at the boy not too far from his seat.

"Mistreated your son earlier, by pushing him."

A bunch of ooh's filled the room, making Dongsu embarrassed. He gulped, he knew that not only he has consequences. But he'll give Jimin consequences too.

Taehyung hummed. "That Jimin is quite a good guy." He said, making Yoongi scoff. "Don't fall for that guy. He'll play you just like the others." Yoongi answered.

With all these words Taehyung learnt from a great and good teacher, he didn't understand what just came out of Yoongi's lips. His vocabulary is a bit too modern for me.. Taehyung thought.

"I.. did not quite understand that sentence you've just said." Taehyung said "Why is that kinda hot." Yoongi said, a little too loud. "Hot?" Taehyubg whispered to himself.