i

I sighed and cupped my face

I sighed and cupped my face. I like the rain... I stared out the window, it was raining hard, showing no signs of stopping. But I can't go outside, because of this rain!

  I sighed, and got up from my spot in the ground. My mommy and daddy were doing some work and won't be back for awhile... I wasn't entirely alone, just a babysitter who is downstairs watching something in the living room.

   I looked at the box of toys in my closet. I played with every single one of them, but I got bored of them. I just want to go outside already! I pouted and walked around my room. I couldn't go outside unless I had someone watching me, but if it was raining they wouldn't let me out. Don't get her wrong, she loves the rain more than anything. The only downside of it, was that she couldn't go outside until it stopped.

    I wondered downstairs, my babysitter was down there.

"Miss, I'm bored...." I stared at the back of her head. She didn't say anything, I assumed she was listening to something. I quietly walked closer to her, if she was sleeping I don't want to wake her up.

  when I got closer, her face was contorted into one of pain. Her eyebrows scrunched in discomfort, her mouth a permanent frown, and the sweat running down her face showed that she was in distress.

    I stared at her, not knowing what to do. I got closer and that's when I noticed.

  She wasn't breathing.

My eyes widened in horror, I stepped back. I looked everywhere. The room was the same, but it had a more eerie feeling to it. It was unsettling.

    My breathing quickened, and I could feel tears threaten to fall my eyes. Did mom and dad do this? I know they do bad things, to live in a more suitable society ("we'll do anything to make this society better than it what it is now")...but they wouldn't kill someone..right.? I ran to my room, locking the door and hid under the covers of my bed.

  I couldn't call anyone, I didn't have a device, since my parents didn't want me to do something bad. I couldn't understand why they did that.

   I could hear my heartbeat loud in my ears. It didn't help when I hear loud, aggressive knocking on the front door.

   I don't want to go down there, what if it's someone bad? I hesitated to open my door. Swallowing my fear, I opened the door and ran down the stairs.  I tried my best to not look at the dead person behind me.

  I slowly opened the door, my hands shaking as I twisted the doorknob.

    When I opened it fully, I was met with a bewildered faces of people, whom I recognized from the TV.

    "Why is there a child here?"

____

Third person POV

The group of heroes were shocked to see a child, no older than 6 to open the door.

   They expected a villain to open the door, than they would carry on their plan. They were confused why a child opened the door.

    She didn't look dangerous, big brown eyes, light purple hair, and clothes that only an innocent child would have.

     But the look in her eye, showed that she was scared, scared of what? They were heroes, so why was she scared.

  The girl looked down, and opened the door wider. It was obvious she didn't know what to do.

    "Where are your parents, child?" Midnight furrowed her eyebrows in concern. She leaned to get to her height. The young girl didn't say anything, only staring at them in confusion.

    "W-why are you heroes here..?" She mumbled and looked at her sock covered feet.

   All Might was quick to make a. Excuse, " we uh wanted to have a word with your parents!" He couldn't tell the girl about their plan to arrest two dangerous villains.

    "Oh, mommy and daddy aren't home..you might want to come back another time.." she raised her head, and looked All Might in the eye.

    Ectoplasm was confused, were supposed to capture villains, not talk to some girl. Midnight was concerned for the girl, where are her parents, I hope she isn't related to those horrible people...

  All might hesitated at the statement. Is the young girl related to this villains? Well she does look like her...

  The child was about to close the door, "why are you opening the door for strangers, hm~" a tall woman smiled from behind the group of heroes.

   They turned around, getting into fighting stances. They narrowed their eyes at her, they obviously disliked the woman.

    "Saki, close the door, I wouldn't want bugs coming in" the child heard the voice of her father, and hesitantly shut the door.

    It was chaos front there. Fighting was heard, bombs and the sounds of shouting were deafening. Worry and fear settled in her stomach, she felt like throwing up when hearing the anguished screams of her parents and heroes.

   But she did not dare to open the door.

  That also meant that there was a nother problem. Her babysitter was still laying on the couch, unmoving and lifeless.

  What was a kid supposed to do!?

  Normally they would cry for help, but she couldn't do that. Her parents were busy, and so we're the heroes. If she called the police, they would only call backup for the heroes (not that she would know).

    So she just sat there, also unmoving–but not dead. She was busy worrying about the potentially dead person, that she failed to notice how it went silent.

  When she came to her senses, the heroes stood on the other side of the door, battered but not dead.

   They held the bodies of her parents. (She still doesn't know)

  She slowly opened the door, finally noticing the silence.

  There stood the group of heroes holding her parents bodies, but they didn't look to be dead.

  She could feel the knot of worry and fear untangle themselves in relief.

___

  The heroes whispered to themselves.

  "What do we do with the kid?"

"She looks like both of them. She might even be part of their plans!"

  "Impossible, bringing a child no older than 6 is dangerous!"

The girl stirred in her sleep, she was taking a nap at the moment.

  All might was currently gone, because he had to supervise the training for the first years. He shouldn't be backs soon though, considering his time limit.

   That also brought another problem, what if the girl woke up and saw All Might's true form!?

   The girl would be terrified.

The toddler held the pillow tighter, and curled into a ball–a fetus position. She didn't look to be having a nightmare, which would be expected since what she had to witness. At least her parents– the villains told her to close the door.

They're gonna have to ask her questions about them. Who knows what those horrible people did to her...they wouldn't do that to their own child?

Would they?

In the end they would be relieved to hear her answer