Delta Details

Now that Brit was naked and on her narrow bed, it was Erik's turn to strip ass naked.. his most comfortable form. The only thing he wore this time was a small brown beaded necklace which draped over his collarbone.

"You wanna put the condom on this time?" He waggled the condom in front of her face and she grabbed it looking at the packaging. Durex XXL the same brand he'd been rockin with since 11th grade. Old reliable. What she know about that?

She tore the pack with her fingers, and rolled it onto him, pushing it up as he had before while he watched her face as she tried to conceal her thoughts. She was impressed, feeling all up and down his dick. She didn't have to say or admit it, he knew she was. They all were. Big Man was well cared for. He was circumcised and bout wide as the most narrow part of Erik's v-cut abs. His tip hung down halfway to Erik's knees, dick laying against his sack. The head was a lil lighter than the rest, 2 shades maybe, but it was well moisturized and his pubic hairs were trimmed down nice and neat. He prided himself on the care of his instrument.

He gestured to her phone taking it from her nightstand to find another playlist. "Who you listen to?"

"Uhmm..," she thought staring up at the ceiling, touching her chin. "Uhm.. Hmm.. How bout.. Hm, no. Uhmm... Do... No not them... Uhm..."

"Boys II Men, cool," Erik mumbled hitting play on the list. Water Runs Dry began to play as Erik set the phone down and walked over.

"No, play SZA."

Erik's lip ticked. He didn't fuck with SZA but if SZA would get the coochie juiced, she'd get SZA. Drew Barrymore played and she layed right back. That was all the fuck it took.

"You comfortable?" He climbed over her, moving his arms to her sides, careful not to put his full weight down and she nodded, yanking his neck so his lips pressed down to hers in a powerful lock. He almost got a strain in his neck from her roughness but his dick twitched against her thigh. He loved that aggressive shit. He loved to be grabbed and pulled. Her leg wrapped around his waist pulling him further and he let her, putting his signature spin on the slow and winding kiss, holding her face in his hand as he pulled her bottom lip lightly with his teeth and sucked on her tongue. He was ready to stick his dick in and warm it up.

A Sza song later, she was breathing loud, eyes shut, hands touching all over his arms, back, and sides.. pulling and squeezing him like she was desperate for it, moaning softly into his mouth. He exhaled a little, laughing to himself. He felt like that too.

She slipped a hand between their bodies to feel his omega brand before pushing his head down to her titties. She wanted them sucked on again and pushed them together from the sides to help him as he sucked up the left areola first this time, swirling his tongue around her nipple before sucking that too. Her bottom lip was wedged between her teeth as she stared down at him, watching intensely, so he released her nipple and blew on it before switching sides to repeat the process flicking his tongue so she could see. Since she was watching so closely, he threw a surprise in there.. extending his tongue to lick between her titties, and up her heaving chest. He pushed her chin up to lick up her neck to her chin then over her lips and across her cheek to her ear where he nibbled and sucked on her earlobe. She let him him do it.

"You smell good as shit," he whispered into her neck and she shivered as he grinded himself against her. "Pretty too," he added. She pushed down on his ass, pressing him against her and breathed against her neck. She was done with foreplay and ready for the main event so he didn't hold her, he dove in slow.. slowly pushing Big Man's head in and he rubbed down her body to her thighs and held them up. Following up inch by inch never getting to the base, he just stroked her nice and slow with the inches she got last time.

"Ooooohhh," she hissed releasing a drawn out moan before holding her own thighs to let him dig her out. Mm. The moment he fed her more dick though, she released her thighs and started to wiggle away so he had to hold them again. As he moved his hips, her heavy breathing increased. Her eyes shut again as her chin jutted up, head back like her pussy was being abducted.

He flattened is body against hers, locking her thighs in place since she'd proven to be flexible. His tongue returned to her neck as she moved her head to block. She was ticklish.

"Tell me, how was your day," he whispered in her ear, still kissing her neck.

"Mm.. good," she breathed, arms splayed out. He felt like he was swimming in her.

"Just good? How did you feel when you saw me?" He waited until she opened her mouth to really hit that shit. Her mouth opened and her voice froze before she squeaked and groaned. "That good, baby?" He smirked. "What's your favorite color?"

She moaned louder as he dug with her thighs back, sucking on her neck. "Tell me," he whispered.

"Purple," she whispered back whimpering quietly.

"See, you supposed to say red," he teased moving his head to look at her face. She was too close to coming to humor him.

"Don't cum," he whispered into her mouth. She whined. "Aht. Shut that shit up. I said don't cum."

She whined again and he sped his stroke up a little before releasing one of her thighs to rub her clit as he fucked.

"Don't cum," he reminded her.

She came.

Panting and swallowing, her entire body relaxed and Erik continued to fuck her as she rubbed his arms. He came a couple minutes later as Supermodel started to play. Lifting from the bed, he threw away the condom again glad to see that she actually changed her trash bag.

"I told you not to cum," he stated firmly as he redressed. He looked at her guitless and satiated face.

"Whoops," she said unconvincingly. Always with the games.

"Whoops," he repeated. "Next time we fuck I'm a say whoops," he warned. He put his shoes on and adjusted his clothes to hang right as she sat up looking high.

"Stay," she said standing and before he could say hell nah, she said the magic words. "My girl got Popeyes."

"Aye shit."

"Mhm," she mumbled giving him the eye like she knew what he was thinking. "Niggas." Throwing on a robe, she turned back looking him up and down. "You wanna washcloth or something? You can use the bathroom.."

He chuckled, genuinely tickled.

"Aight."