Greek Stroll

Having just set out a hop so fire, he still felt it, Erik crossed the square surrounded by various greek organizations in his green fatigues, tucked into his gold-sprayed military boots. His purple fitted tee with the golden symbol of the bruhs accentuated the gains he'd been working hard on, training day in and day out to build. Since crossing, he'd been the talk of the greeks as one of the best in his line. He was active and dedicated, but on top of that he was smooth.. sharp and precise. It was no wonder he'd been sought out for the kappas. Too bad his heart already beat purple and gold.

He could hear the cheers from the bruhs in the crowd and the deltas. He even spotted aka's and sigmas calling and played it up by stripping off his shirt to flex on the crowd with his six pack and the horseshoe brand over his nipple as he hopped, hitting his knees with flat palms.. putting those same palms up at his chin to simulate oral sex, his long tongue wagging before he rolled his neck and strutted to the center of the pack.

"I SAY, I SAY," he projected to his team who stood in wait, fists balled at their guts. "WHOOO'S THAT KNOCKIN? A KNOCK-KNOCK KNOCKIN? A KNOCK-KNOCK KNOCKIN ON MY QUE PSI PHIIII!?!?"

The return was magic as the team broke into their routines, finishing the chant as Erik joined back in the line. They shouted, kicked, and barked as they did the classic que poses in perfect synchronicity. "I SAY WHO'S THAT KNOCKIN AT MY DO'? WELL IT'S THE QUES TRYNA BREAK IT ON DOWN! WHO'S THAT KNOCKIN AT MY.. DO'?!"

Erik's eyes met a familiar face in the crowd and she smiled at him, her phone up recording. It was one of those smiles attached to the "fuck me" eye gaze. His eyes smiled back as he looked away to focus on his next moves, but he flexed his muscles for her. He had to keep up with the bruhs spinning, throwing his arms, kicking, and shouting on the yard and they were about to play the atomic dog. Next time, if he had control, they'd play a more updated song.. something more people were likely to have on their playlist.

As the song played, the team followed his lead chasing hard spins with forceful quick high kicks. The infamous Omega dance. Erik was the one to hit a split and come up with his shirt balled in his hand, swinging it as each bruh grabbed his own crotch for extra sauce. As they each hit their hop, one's white Que jacket blowing behind him majestically in the wind. Another nigga had cut off sleeves and a beer gut but he was getting his hops OWT as they threw their hand gestures and chanted with a cadence of barking coming from ques in the crowd.

After their step, Erik joined the crowd looking for the girl who'd given him the eye though he knew exactly where she went. He pulled up his own camera to return the favor. The deltas were up, introduced by The Box by Roddy Ricch and already flooding the yard with their red shirts, black booty shorts, and black converse. They came in hard throwing elbows and headbutting the air. He had a thing for a thic lil delta getting nice and nasty in some red, white, and black.. down to the red lipstick. He always preferred a savage over a princess. Aggressive hood girls just did something for him.. and this girl on top of being the chunkiest one on her line, had the most attitude.

"TEACH US," someone yelled when she gave her part of the founder's history lesson, yelling out loud and proud with her hands on her hips as she stomped. He focused in on her as she performed her ass off, twerking on beat and keeping up with girls half her size. Her pressed black hair was swinging like her hips and the crowd increased as they went in.

"ASSSSS.... IIIII.... WASSS.. WALKING! ACROSS MY DELTA YARD," she yelled, crossing foot over foot. Deltas were the favorite on campus as well as the sorority with the most pledges. They bragged on it every show. And as their steps progressed, that ain't change.

"HOLD THAT SHIT BRIT! YEAH BRIT! YEAH BRIT," Erik shouted too hype. He pushed and lunged to get low enough to get her angles as she balanced in a mid-air squat with her leg over her knee throwing up the diamond. She wobbled and when her line sister yelled "DON'T FUCK THIS UP," she proved herself by holding it even longer spurred on by shouts, barks, and the oooo's of her line. Erik captured it all from his phone as he was almost kneeling, losing his gotdam mind.