Chapter Eight

Days passed until came the graduation of the students. Dara and Bom both were laughing while taking selfies with each other. They then went to their parents and had their family pictures taken.

"Get closer," Rona said to Jiyong and Dara before clicking their pictures together before both Park couple and Kwon couple walked ahead of them not wanting to stay in the middle of eager students.

It was only a matter of minutes before Jiyong was take into a storm of adoring female students asking to take pictures with them while Dara was grinning at his frustrated face behind his court smile. There was a loud cheering and teasing when Ella got her chance to take pictures with him. Many screamed in delight when she actually leaned on to kiss him on his cheek.

While Dara marveled at such scene, Clint had politely asked her to have picture with him which she cheerfully agreed.

"So uhm, Dara?" Clint called out when she was about to go with her parents.

"Yes?" she turned to him in smiling face.

"Since we already graduated, can I perhaps start to court you?" he asked seriously which made Dara's eyes widened in surprise.

"Uh-uhm...actually you need to ask my appa about this."

"I will if you allow me," he said nervously.

"I-I guess so?" she said unsure while he suddenly hugged her that literally got the attentions from the other student and began cheering for them.

"Ohh Dara has a boyfriend! Woohoo!"

"New couple in love!!!!"

"This calls for celebrations!"

Dara anxiously looked around her while awkwardly smiling at Clint who let her go after the hug.

"Sorry, I got excited all." he apologized.

"I-it's okay. We all have that sometimes." she said while Clint was pulled by his friends who cheered for him. She looked around for Bom and Jiyong who were eyeing her in a distance.

Bom looked at Jiyong's direction and saw how he clenched his fists together, ignoring Ella now.

"Jiyong? Are you alright?" Ella asked him which stole his attention for the moment from Dara.

"I've to decline your invitation Ell. My family's celebrating today too. So, good day."he walked ahead towards Dara's direction.

Bom had already joined Dara when he came over them. His eyes still boring to her which puzzled Dara.